Hypothetical Girl Situation

soltheman

Banned
People seemed to like my last post format, so I'll stick with that.

Summary
In the summer leading up to my freshman year of college I met one of my ex girlfriends. We liked each other a lot, but we were really different. She stayed in on the weekends and studied while I partied. On top of that, she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, which I was definitely NOT trying to do (and I told her that in the beginning, too.) Long story aside, we dated for almost a year until I went out one night to a friend's party and got with another girl (call her girl 2.) The current girlfriend caught wind of it, we broke up, and I pretty much stopped talking to both girls involved. (Girl 2 knew I had a girlfriend at the time.) Just to be clear, I'm not proud of having cheated. And I'm still kinda salty about losing a good girl. But that's besides the point.
laugh.gif

Fast forward a year later to now. I started chilling with more friends of Girl #2 (she chills with more black people on campus than I do,
ohwell.gif
) and I saw her at another party. We danced or whatever, she took my number, and for the past couple weeks we've been just talking and hanging out. Much to my surprise, I actually really like this girl. We have a lot of similarities. She's smart, chill, etc. I'm not currently on the lookout for a girlfriend, but I'm wondering if I should even keep her in consideration because of our past.

Long Story
Spoiler [+]
The ex and I met through a freshman immersion program at my school over the summer. Sparing all the meaningless details, we started dating after the program ended (although we were pretty much a "couple" after a few weeks into the program.) We were both very different people, and we acknowledged that. From the get go she said she wanted to wait until marriage, that she didn't plan on ever really partying (that changed, but she's still lowkey,) and that she wouldn't be down for it if I let those things become a major factor in my life. I told her I wasn't waiting for marriage, that I partied and wanted to continue that from high school, but agreed to tone it down because I really liked her. First semester we were in good shape. Second semester rolled around and things started getting a little different. We had settled into our group of friends, and her friends didn't like me. At all. And while my friends didn't really think too much of her (she was just kinda there, they didn't feel too strongly about her either way,) because her friends didn't like me, that made her automatically think that mine didn't like her. This is when we started getting into disagreements, her friends would tell her that I was talking to a girl at some party (not even hugging on her or anything-- just talking) and drama just started to ensue. We started spending less and less time with each other and more time with our friends.

I brought it up to her and she said don't worry about it, that it wasn't a big deal, and that I was just overreacting. I let it slide until I figured out that she started hanging out with her friends instead of chilling with me. (I'm cool with a girl having her own social life and stuff, but when she starts lying and saying that she's going to do HW and then I run into her and her friends just hanging out, I'm not gonna just stand idly by.) It was on a night like this when we had made plans to hang out after a show on campus when she said she wasn't feeling up to it anymore. (We had gone like 2 weeks spending time with each other, while living less than a football fields length away.) I wanted to chill, though. And she ended up going along with it. Then one of my homies called and invited me out. She insisted that I go out (i really didn't even want to,) but I eventually did and ended up getting with Girl 2 that night.

Girl 2 and I go way back. More than I even knew at first. She was cool with my cousin in HS so I had met her before, but we were never really friends. After talking to her for a little while I figured out that we grew up in the same neighborhood (we even lived in the same fourplex for a little while.
laugh.gif
We were just too young to remember each other as neighbors,) went to the same elementary for a little while, have a TON of mutual friends, and have a lot of similarities with our personalities. She's cool and all, but I'm just not sure if I could date someone that I shared history like that with. If it wasn't for that, I'd have no problem. But I'm at a loss. What do y'all think?

Question to NT
Could/would you date a girl that you cheated on your ex with? Why/why not?

Pics
Spoiler [+]
Girl 2.

Ex (just 'cause)

nerd.gif

People seemed to like my last post format, so I'll stick with that.

Summary
In the summer leading up to my freshman year of college I met one of my ex girlfriends. We liked each other a lot, but we were really different. She stayed in on the weekends and studied while I partied. On top of that, she wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, which I was definitely NOT trying to do (and I told her that in the beginning, too.) Long story aside, we dated for almost a year until I went out one night to a friend's party and got with another girl (call her girl 2.) The current girlfriend caught wind of it, we broke up, and I pretty much stopped talking to both girls involved. (Girl 2 knew I had a girlfriend at the time.) Just to be clear, I'm not proud of having cheated. And I'm still kinda salty about losing a good girl. But that's besides the point.
laugh.gif

Fast forward a year later to now. I started chilling with more friends of Girl #2 (she chills with more black people on campus than I do,
ohwell.gif
) and I saw her at another party. We danced or whatever, she took my number, and for the past couple weeks we've been just talking and hanging out. Much to my surprise, I actually really like this girl. We have a lot of similarities. She's smart, chill, etc. I'm not currently on the lookout for a girlfriend, but I'm wondering if I should even keep her in consideration because of our past.

Long Story
Spoiler [+]
The ex and I met through a freshman immersion program at my school over the summer. Sparing all the meaningless details, we started dating after the program ended (although we were pretty much a "couple" after a few weeks into the program.) We were both very different people, and we acknowledged that. From the get go she said she wanted to wait until marriage, that she didn't plan on ever really partying (that changed, but she's still lowkey,) and that she wouldn't be down for it if I let those things become a major factor in my life. I told her I wasn't waiting for marriage, that I partied and wanted to continue that from high school, but agreed to tone it down because I really liked her. First semester we were in good shape. Second semester rolled around and things started getting a little different. We had settled into our group of friends, and her friends didn't like me. At all. And while my friends didn't really think too much of her (she was just kinda there, they didn't feel too strongly about her either way,) because her friends didn't like me, that made her automatically think that mine didn't like her. This is when we started getting into disagreements, her friends would tell her that I was talking to a girl at some party (not even hugging on her or anything-- just talking) and drama just started to ensue. We started spending less and less time with each other and more time with our friends.

I brought it up to her and she said don't worry about it, that it wasn't a big deal, and that I was just overreacting. I let it slide until I figured out that she started hanging out with her friends instead of chilling with me. (I'm cool with a girl having her own social life and stuff, but when she starts lying and saying that she's going to do HW and then I run into her and her friends just hanging out, I'm not gonna just stand idly by.) It was on a night like this when we had made plans to hang out after a show on campus when she said she wasn't feeling up to it anymore. (We had gone like 2 weeks spending time with each other, while living less than a football fields length away.) I wanted to chill, though. And she ended up going along with it. Then one of my homies called and invited me out. She insisted that I go out (i really didn't even want to,) but I eventually did and ended up getting with Girl 2 that night.

Girl 2 and I go way back. More than I even knew at first. She was cool with my cousin in HS so I had met her before, but we were never really friends. After talking to her for a little while I figured out that we grew up in the same neighborhood (we even lived in the same fourplex for a little while.
laugh.gif
We were just too young to remember each other as neighbors,) went to the same elementary for a little while, have a TON of mutual friends, and have a lot of similarities with our personalities. She's cool and all, but I'm just not sure if I could date someone that I shared history like that with. If it wasn't for that, I'd have no problem. But I'm at a loss. What do y'all think?

Question to NT
Could/would you date a girl that you cheated on your ex with? Why/why not?

Pics
Spoiler [+]
Girl 2.

Ex (just 'cause)

nerd.gif

umm yea. especially if you clicked. there might be some problems with the fact that she knew you had a girl and still messed with you but none of us personally know this girl to make that call for you.

Damn man I'm looking for a stay in on the weekends girl right now and you just left girl 1.....

umm yea. especially if you clicked. there might be some problems with the fact that she knew you had a girl and still messed with you but none of us personally know this girl to make that call for you.

Damn man I'm looking for a stay in on the weekends girl right now and you just left girl 1.....

your in college?

my advice is don't get a girlfriend.

no joke, some of the best advice you'll receive during your college years.

i'm 31. still young enough to remember when i was your age.
later you'll realize or see that you want absolutely NOTHING holding you back from ANYTHING.

your in college?

later you'll realize or see that you want absolutely NOTHING holding you back from ANYTHING.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

your in college?

That's what I tell all my younger homies.
roll.gif
But nah, I prefer having a girlfriend. I don't mind living the single life, but to be honest I really don't get enough play as a single man to justify that as the only reason to not have a girlfriend. (I'd rather have a constant supply of the P than to sporadically hook up with several girls a semester, only to actually smang a few.)

That's been changing since I lost weight, but regardless I'm not looking for a GF right now. I'm just saying in general. Because while I'm not looking for one right now (it's gonna be a hot summer,
devil.gif
) she could still be in consideration when it comes time to cuff.

your in college?

That's what I tell all my younger homies.
roll.gif
But nah, I prefer having a girlfriend. I don't mind living the single life, but to be honest I really don't get enough play as a single man to justify that as the only reason to not have a girlfriend. (I'd rather have a constant supply of the P than to sporadically hook up with several girls a semester, only to actually smang a few.)

That's been changing since I lost weight, but regardless I'm not looking for a GF right now. I'm just saying in general. Because while I'm not looking for one right now (it's gonna be a hot summer,
devil.gif
) she could still be in consideration when it comes time to cuff.

Fam that tongue ring is not doing u any favor lol... Your ex is cuter but if girl 2 and u are cool I say why not.... My mans has actually been in a very serious relationship with his old side chick since we were freshmen (I'm not a grad student)

Fam that tongue ring is not doing u any favor lol... Your ex is cuter but if girl 2 and u are cool I say why not.... My mans has actually been in a very serious relationship with his old side chick since we were freshmen (I'm not a grad student)

Aight I'ma just keep it real... the only other girl I take seriously is a "friend" I met at the same time I met my girl. We keep in touch. We've written poetry to one another. She's slept in my bed 3 times. No chick other than my lady has even been in my bed and "survived" to tell about it except her. It's always while me and my girl are "off", but this other chick be right around the corner waiting for a chance. The only thing is this. We've NEVER had sex. Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
. She's been my boo. I've been her baby. I've cooked for her. She's spent money on me. But we're always second or third to each other. And it scares me because since we don't elevate each other to the same level I put my lady at, that level she puts her man at, we're COMPLETELY honest. It's the perfect relationship. Minus the sex. It's been 3 times in 2 years where she could have had me all the way, but she plays too much. It's always not the right time for her or whatever other reason she can string me along with. She makes me forget I'm the one in charge and on top of all this GAME. And so I recently decided that even though its comfy to have her on deck, it's not honest. And she's a wild card. The redeeming factor: At least my lady knows about us. Hell this other woman would have been the 3rd body in our threesome but that fell through when I realized that shorty just feeds off the attention. (We've never %!@*%# but yet she agreed to do me AND my girl? Yeah right). We both run to our insignificant others when the significant others are messing up. But where as I see her as a valid alternative, she sees me as nothing more than a role player. I'm seeing her as a sixth man/potential starter. So I had to dead that. Never give em more than they give in return..

Don't let girl 2 play you OP..

Aight I'ma just keep it real... the only other girl I take seriously is a "friend" I met at the same time I met my girl. We keep in touch. We've written poetry to one another. She's slept in my bed 3 times. No chick other than my lady has even been in my bed and "survived" to tell about it except her. It's always while me and my girl are "off", but this other chick be right around the corner waiting for a chance. The only thing is this. We've NEVER had sex. Crazy
30t6p3b.gif
. She's been my boo. I've been her baby. I've cooked for her. She's spent money on me. But we're always second or third to each other. And it scares me because since we don't elevate each other to the same level I put my lady at, that level she puts her man at, we're COMPLETELY honest. It's the perfect relationship. Minus the sex. It's been 3 times in 2 years where she could have had me all the way, but she plays too much. It's always not the right time for her or whatever other reason she can string me along with. She makes me forget I'm the one in charge and on top of all this GAME. And so I recently decided that even though its comfy to have her on deck, it's not honest. And she's a wild card. The redeeming factor: At least my lady knows about us. Hell this other woman would have been the 3rd body in our threesome but that fell through when I realized that shorty just feeds off the attention. (We've never %!@*%# but yet she agreed to do me AND my girl? Yeah right). We both run to our insignificant others when the significant others are messing up. But where as I see her as a valid alternative, she sees me as nothing more than a role player. I'm seeing her as a sixth man/potential starter. So I had to dead that. Never give em more than they give in return..

Don't let girl 2 play you OP..

don't be a duck. girl 2 is not gf material based on the story. just try to re-smash

don't be a duck. girl 2 is not gf material based on the story. just try to re-smash

id say go for it. youre a young man, just try to cuff for a little bit and if it doesnt go how you like it then break it off. no harm done

id say go for it. youre a young man, just try to cuff for a little bit and if it doesnt go how you like it then break it off. no harm done

being young isn't just about getting laid my friend.

and you tell your younger homies to chill back on the girlfriend style? then you should take your own advice.

and if you think your going to have a good honest non jealousy type relationship with a girl who was the "other woman" your trippin. once this girl starts getting that warm fuzzy love she's going to question everything you do........

just get dirty and get out.

and if she's down........get dirty again. but get out.

being young isn't just about getting laid my friend.

and you tell your younger homies to chill back on the girlfriend style? then you should take your own advice.

and if you think your going to have a good honest non jealousy type relationship with a girl who was the "other woman" your trippin. once this girl starts getting that warm fuzzy love she's going to question everything you do........

just get dirty and get out.

and if she's down........get dirty again. but get out.

your in college?

best advice your going to get
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom