hypothetical hostage situation: What would u do?

This is pretty random... and I'm not even on 10. I'm as sober as...well... a nun, I guess. Speaking of...

Let's say a pissed off nun is holding a packed auditorium hostage with 4 bullets in a .38 snub nose, like in this movie I'm watching called Sister MaryExplains It All. what would YOU do? I can't be the only dude that would find that situation hilarious. No way I'm getting shot
laugh.gif
. It would be soeasy to dip out of there or throw something at th old bitty and bum rush her.

a packed auditorium hostage with 4 bullets in a .38 snub nose
Im running,4 bullets means four unlucky people and if Im in the front of the pack hopefully I wont be one of them.

Gimme a hard cover book, 20 feet max, a clear path, and a prayer.

I'll get out.

Claim that i am jesus, walk slowly to the front with my hands in front of me like im blessing something, get up to the nun and give her a stone cold stunner.

then i would do a few tv interviews and start my own religion

I'd be willing to bet the nun has no idea how to aim and what not so i'd take my chances and just walk right out the front door word to Verbal Kint

OK so it aint just me.... all the white ppl in the movie were scared as HELL. I'd be cracking up like "B... please!"

one nun....and a packed auditorium??
some ppl can get away...but if everyone does it...she might start shooting randomly.....either way...a nun wouldnt have control.....and i dont know whatshooting random ppl would help her for....unless shes insane....

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

OK so it aint just me.... all the white ppl in the movie were scared as HELL. I'd be cracking up like "B... please!"

Thats because you're an idiot.
Nope, that's because I've seen worse and that particular situation ain'tt scary at all to me. 4 shots?? Yeah right... like a nun got aim...like a nun is gon' bust off anyway...
laugh.gif

I'd be the idiot to try and talk to her while the whole auditorium got away...hell no, I'd be under my seat in the fetal position, no way I'm trynaget trampled at the exits..

what does she look like? how old?

Nast N'
laugh.gif

but really, it depends on where shes standing, how shes moving, how frail she is, ect. My desicion wouldnt be whether i can get out alive or not because thatwould be to easy to escape, its whether i should escape by myself or try to take her out.

we're making assumptions that the nun is incompetent of shooting someone and yall talking about bumrushing her. ima just sit my@*$% down and see how itplays out while eyeing the exit

Originally Posted by afura13

Claim that i am jesus, walk slowly to the front with my hands in front of me like im blessing something, get up to the nun and give her a stone cold stunner.

then i would do a few tv interviews and start my own religion

laugh.gif

i don't think i could take her seriously. i'd probably stick around for a good laugh

Back
Top Bottom