I’m having a hard time doing this on my own…

Using credit card is fine as long as you pay it off in full and don't let it get out of control. It helps to build credit, no? You can also use credit card to collect points and stuff that you can spend for flight tickets.

But I'm with you here. I have to have enough money saved to pay off something in full, but I'll still use the credit card to purchase. Credit cards offer more protection on fraud too vs debit card (I think).
Credit cards are a tool people should learn to utilize to their advantage. Having a good credit score means you pay less for things you're going to pay for anyway like insurance.

Easy way to get free money/points

Just pay off the balance in full every month. I've paid 0 interest.

Folks be having hella cards…If you don’t keep a balance on em, it can boost your credit score based on a high limit to spend
It makes it a lot easier to stay below the 20% utilization. IM good on going that far tho. :lol:

Help me understand what is happened here that is making folks trip out like that? :lol:

@spacedoodoo Man, if you move to SD/Bos/DC, you will be in for a rude awakening with the high COL compared to ATL. Stay where you are with that near 100K. It goes MUCH further.
It’s not on a DC or Boston level, but if you live in the urban parts that’s poppin it’s not far off these days…Long gone are the days when COL was a real difference

Now if you living in Stone Mountain or something you’ll def be hurting if you make that kinda move :lol:

Credit cards are a tool people should learn to utilize to their advantage. Having a good credit score means you pay less for things you're going to pay for anyway like insurance.

Easy way to get free money/points

Just pay off the balance in full every month. I've paid 0 interest.
Problem is It’s easier said than done for a majority of folks…Y’all cc boyz in here the rare ones that can handle it :lol: :pimp:

lie on your income when signing up for a CC.. they don't check

Problem is It’s easier said than done for a majority of folks…Y’all cc boyz in here the rare ones that can handle it :lol: :pimp:
I may have posted this in a thread before but I was the first one to get a credit card back in the day. Everyone came to me to place online orders for them. As long as they gave me the cash up front I didn't care (plus extra for my help). I was maxing it out and paying it off right away. The bank kept upping my limit. I'd say over 90% of the transactions weren't mine.

OK folks just cant drive. Im thinking its like 500ft from freeway to the light or something. Its an exit. Why are people still trying to do 65 around a blind corner??
Help me understand what is happened here that is making folks trip out like that? :lol:
in deadlock traffic the slow lane is always the fastest. Speedsters live by this. i'm trippin out how the exit lane leads to fast lane then an abrupt stop light

It's called credit card churning. :lol: :smh: @ the Baby Dave Ramseys

The same process can be used when opening new bank accounts. Closing bank accounts won't hurt your credit though...which is why some people have 10, 20 or 30 credit cards

Plastiq :pimp::pimp:

Considering the activity in every penny counts, random deals etc thread NTers are funny.

U live in the hamptons or something? If your rich thats another thing i cant relate. Im talking about everyday folks.

I pay less than half what u pay and can be in midtown manhattan in 15 mins. Data points lol i forget what kinda geeks im dealing with on here
Curious to know what neighborhood this is

Y’all are missing out on a bunch of free money by not playing the credit card game

Just finished another round of a Discover IT card. This is my 3rd one :lol: I’ve done the regular one, IT miles, and this was the balance transfer version

Free $620
IMG_1273.png

Back
Top Bottom