I’m having a hard time doing this on my own…

Ain’t no Nike in Seattle! Lmao I hear you tho, I went to Seattle a few years ago and it a cool city. Really depends on where the opportunity takes me. I’m open to staying here in Atlanta too

Also lame as hell how these companies have reverted back to pre-pandemic hiring tendencies. 2020-2021 I was getting offers and messages every month from recruiters for open positions. Now they want 7-10 years of experience for a $105k job, FOH
And they trying to force the back to office bs too :smh:

But I know you said you wanna live in the city in ATL but if you trying to cop a crib or get something nice for the low but try looking a lil outside of the limits, but still inside 285 (Like Druid hills, Brookhaven, chamblee, Decatur, etc) …You know the actual city population is small and most folks in the area not actual ATL city residents…Plus no matter where you live there you gotta whip n deal with traffic anyways so what’s an extra couple mins in traffic :lol:

my salary is pretty decent now , especially for cleveland but my problems are old dumb *** debts . They kicking my ***.

I was paying $1900 for 1 bedroom spot downtown here but lease just ended. I came back to my parents house to stack / payoff debts and help them a little bit, which is pretty embarrassing to be 33 lol. But I gotta just tell myself it’s part of the plan . Going to do try to do like 6-8 months and then I’m out… also looking to relocate out of state

Stacking and saving is essential but like some others said , the key is just making more money to be honest .
Smart plan, the months fly by…Year more than halfway over already :lol: , you got it dawg …Get that clean slate then level up :pimp:

my salary is pretty decent now , especially for cleveland but my problems are old dumb *** debts . They kicking my ***.

I was paying $1900 for 1 bedroom spot downtown here but lease just ended. I came back to my parents house to stack / payoff debts and help them a little bit, which is pretty embarrassing to be 33 lol. But I gotta just tell myself it’s part of the plan . Going to do try to do like 6-8 months and then I’m out… also looking to relocate out of state

Stacking and saving is essential but like some others said , the key is just making more money to be honest .
Just set a goal of paying off x amount of debt while you’re there and a timeline of bouncing after that.

And they trying to force the back to office bs too :smh:

But I know you said you wanna live in the city in ATL but if you trying to cop a crib or get something nice for the low but try looking a lil outside of the limits, but still inside 285 (Like Druid hills, Brookhaven, chamblee, Decatur, etc) …You know the actual city population is small and most folks in the area not actual ATL city residents…Plus no matter where you live there you gotta whip n deal with traffic anyways so what’s an extra couple mins in traffic :lol:

For sure. I’m always checking Zillow to see what’s out there. I’d love to own a home in Decatur. I’m really only in midtown since I work here too.

I’m paying less than $1,500/month for a 800 sqft 1b spot, so I feel like I’ve got it made lmao

Eating out is one of the main culprit. Another one is debt.

Debt is another mf’er. Tackle small debts first then work your way up. Thankfully the only debt I have is my car note. I only have one credit card that I don’t use. Don’t like spending money that ain’t mine.

Eating out is one of the main culprit. Another one is debt.

Debt is another mf’er. Tackle small debts first then work your way up. Thankfully the only debt I have is my car note. I only have one credit card that I don’t use. Don’t like spending money that ain’t mine.

Using credit card is fine as long as you pay it off in full and don't let it get out of control. It helps to build credit, no? You can also use credit card to collect points and stuff that you can spend for flight tickets.

But I'm with you here. I have to have enough money saved to pay off something in full, but I'll still use the credit card to purchase. Credit cards offer more protection on fraud too vs debit card (I think).

I got like 30+ credit cards. :lol: If you have none to lil debt you can finesse all those sign up offers. Then travel like a king. :pimp: I retired from the game though. Venture X sign up bonus when it first came out was the last great CC |l

I find since moving on my own ordering food be a necessity smh. During volleyball and basketball season(I coach afterschool) I be getting home right at dinner time and don’t got the energy nor the patience when I’m hungry to cook. It be easier to just pick up food.
Meal prep on the weekend for the week.

It's a simple exit. But it's just scary how many dangerous drivers are out there.

Seeing the street view videos, folks just aren’t slowing down even if it’s wet outside. I won’t even blame city planning on this.

It's a simple exit. But it's just scary how many dangerous drivers are out there.

OK folks just cant drive. Im thinking its like 500ft from freeway to the light or something. Its an exit. Why are people still trying to do 65 around a blind corner??

Once you kick the clothes and shoes habit, next on the list is eating out and drinking.

Drinking and eating burn through your pockets so fast. Also don’t deal with no CC’s. I know all that’s easier said than done. But them 5 there are the problems.

Once you kick the clothes and shoes habit, next on the list is eating out and drinking.

Drinking and eating burn through your pockets so fast. Also don’t deal with no CC’s. I know all that’s easier said than done. But them 5 there are the problems.
Nah, use the credit cards. A lot of protections, rewards and benefits depending on what card you have.

Back
Top Bottom