I almost hate to ask this

So when do you think JB will just say the hell with it and make a collabo of all 23 sig shoes. Yeah it's a terrible thought but ... whatever

Dude
tired.gif

And to top it all off, it will have Nike Air. Go figure. What hasn't Gentry done to piss us off more?

Don't give them any ideas. Bad thing is that some one will buy it and then you'll see counterfeits and people asking for legit checks.

you guys are $$!+%#%#. To those of you who tried to flame the OG poster, he isn't asking for a frankenstein shoe with all 23 sigs. He is just wonderingwhen you guys think JB will just throw out a 23 sig shoe combination.

yeh i expected to get flamed ahah so far not as bad as i thought. someone was bound to ask sooner or later and i'm not looking forward or want to see thishappen i just wanted to know what everone else thought. haah thanks to everyone that replied.

for those that don't like to read or didn't get it the first time

I AM NOT TRYING TO GIVE THEM IDEAS OR ASKING FOR THIS SHOE!!! IT WAS JUST A QUESTION!!! STOP CRYING!!!

They could call them What The Jordans, retail them for $230, make 230 pairs and people would go crazy for them.

Back
Top Bottom