I almost hate to ask this

Originally Posted by fran215kill

So when do you think JB will just say the hell with it and make a collabo of all 23 sig shoes. Yeah it's a terrible thought but ... whatever

Highly possible. If JB is indeed smart, they'll make this release a limited edition release. Say, 529 pairs in US.

Originally Posted by ekyen

They could call them What The Jordans, retail them for $230, make 230 pairs and people would go crazy for them.
hahahahaaha thas the funniest thing i have ever heard here on NT

Originally Posted by ao17

95035ccf76d1e4a8839606cbc7511cb63692393.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

hes not giving them any bad ideas
they have thought of them all already

Exactly. I'm sure there's at least a sketch out there - there might be a sample in Gentry's closet. Ask one of those cats from SoleCollector.

what kobe said......

.......but on a more serious note(so i don't free post like a lot of people on NT), i don't think they'll actually put ALL 23 sigs in one shoe,it's just too much to mesh into one shoe. maybe a lot of them, but not all. i'd like to see them even put 10 sigs together.(not literally like, lol.)

Around the time when they make a 3-peat DMP or 3-pack of shoes equaling 23, which they'll charge $475.. But look you're only paying 500 for 3 pairs!One you really want, two you don't really need.

And if anyone from JB implements this idea... I want my residuals, hell a lump sum will do. Hell, give me Gentry's job, I'll make more money for youw/o bastardizing the company's said practice of building, "QUALITY basketball products inspired by the greatest player ever."

Around the time when they make a 3-peat DMP or 3-pack of shoes equaling 23, which they'll charge $475.. But look you're only paying 500 for 3 pairs!One you really want, two you don't really need.

And if anyone from JB implements this idea... I want my residuals, hell a lump sum will do. Hell, give me Gentry's job, I'll make more money for youw/o bastardizing the company's said practice of building, "QUALITY basketball products inspired by the greatest player ever."

i guess i'll say this again for those who are a little slow. i do not want these shoes to be made. i am not trying to give anybody in JB any ideas.(and ifi have i'm sorry)
i'm asking if you think that this would ever happen that's all. your putting words in my mouth and twisting them around or whatever. So calm down,flame me if you want but, i haven't really done anything worth flaming except bring up something that probably would have popped up soon or later anyway.

that kobe clip is hilarious btw.

Back
Top Bottom