I Am Dying

Energy cannot be destroyed. We are never dying. Our energy is just changing. We are being reincarnated.

C'mon fam.
I’m not opposed to the reincarnation idea. There’s been many times I’ve gotten deja vu and that I’ve been here b4 feeling.

To me what occurs after death along with what’s out there in the universe are the biggest mysteries of life and will probably never be answered.

Energy cannot be destroyed. We are never dying. Our energy is just changing. We are being reincarnated.

C'mon fam. This is as true in Buddhism as it is in Physics. Stop thinking of yourself as temporary. Only this form is temporary.

Gonna go astral project for a little bit.
SN to post A1

You think this barrier could be broken if earth exploration was treated with the same amount of importance as space exploration?
Theoretically yes, but I honestly doubt it. Just the amount of time it would take to visit other stars is something I don’t think we can get around.

Theoretically yes, but I honestly doubt it. Just the amount of time it would take to visit other stars is something I don’t think we can get around.
I was more so getting at exploring the planet we’re already on and have been on for thousands of years. Yet we basically know nothing about. There’s so many answers left on the table b/c no one is asking question.

The goal is to learn the lesson while you’re having this human experience and evolve to a higher vibration. Reincarnation isn’t necessarily a good thing. We wanna move beyond this not repeat it over and over again. There’s pain and suffering here.

The purpose of life is grow and evolve. This is why they prokaryotic cell developed the eukaryotic cell. But why is this that case when death is certain and life is generally short for species across the board. We aren’t even 100 yrs into life w/ with computers, yet they are a legit necessity to our way of living globally. I agree that energy doesn’t die it becomes absorbed which is why things decay, but I’m not convinced on the higher being stuff. At least my idea of it.

I agree with you based on rate technology that its evolving. I wouldn’t be surprised homo sapiens were the last of the flesh based humans. General Grievous type beings are slowly but surely becoming less unrealistic to me.

21. He who weepeth before he needeth, weepeth more than he needeth; and why, but that he loveth weeping?
22. The stag weepeth not till the spear is lifted against him; nor do the tears of the beaver fall, till the hound is ready to seize him; man anticipateth death by the apprehension of it: and the fear is greater misery than the event itself.
23. Be always prepared to give an account of thine action; and the best death is that which is least premeditated.

I try not to think about it. It kind of depresses me. Knowing that one day, we'll all be gone.

Playing the Mass Effect trilogy almost 20 times through now, I actually have a completely different perspective on life length. I think the average of 100 in the future (as it's stated in the series) is pretty decent. I think the Salarians have it bad because they only make it to their 40s, where a lot of us take off, and the Asari have it the worse, living to 1000. If you take the time to dig into the lore and talk to all the characters, you really get a sense of the pain and agony that comes with living for an entire millennium.

I was going to make a point with this, and quite frankly it has slipped my mind.

1. the really good ones got or get deleted.
2. (might seem to contradict #1) no one really, just haven't had any thread worthy ideas, imo.

remarkable. just gotta go for the insults huh?

huh? i was telling you to not focus on that.

it will drive you crazy.

Back
Top Bottom