I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE I WILL BE RUNNING FOR OFFICE

That dude that posted his GF and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare harassed with talk about his "potna" smashin gonna go on Good Morning America and throw Nawghty all the way under the bus.
i did not harass him
all i did was mention it
he called ducktales
i provided facts
and then he went got butt hurt and told meth
i wasnt even tryna clown him about it
i was being transparent
which is what i will continue to be
if im elected
transparent and honest

i did not harass him
all i did was mention it
he called ducktales
i provided facts
and then he went got butt hurt and told meth
i wasnt even tryna clown him about it
i was being transparent
which is what i will continue to be
if im elected
transparent and honest
I dunno man, I was in that thread and you won't stop throwing it in ole boys face. It was bad enough to get you suspended for a while.

Last thing I want is a Lifetime movie derailing a promising political career. I can see it now, "Surviving Nawghtyhare" in primetime, with nothing but Roc Nation ads during the commercials breaks

Last edited:
I dunno mad, I was in that thread and you won't stop throwing it in ole boys face. It was bad enough to get you suspended for a while.

Last thing I want is a Lifetime movie derailing a promising political career. I can see it now, "Surviving Nawghtyhare" in primetime, with nothing but Roc Nation ads during the commercials breaks
Helpless I am, and full of guilt
But yet for me, Thy blood was spilt
And Thou canst make me what Thou wilt,
And take me as I am.

what does me not tipping
have to do with a business owner employing people
and not giving his employees a livable earning wage
lets speak to THAT
no reason a business owner
isnt providing his employees a reasonable living wage
that they have to depend on a supposed american societal norm
now thats the real crime
instead of focusing on my tip practices
lets focus on how american citizens are underpaid
as a whole

that´s fair for you to say as a private citizen, but as a public servant I would expect you to be more concerned.

I would definitely put my support behind someone focused on correcting this imbalance through legislation.

at least to me, it seems like that would be your job as a senator.

Now, you’ve got an xenophobic, racist, misogynistic homophobe currently sitting in the highest elected office in the land, one who is on the record doing and saying things that are beyond the pale, and cats on niketalk are concerned about your character Nawghty? lololol:rofl:8)

What's yohr platform on these too difficult *** captchas? Your boy just tryna log in and post something on the interwebs I'd never say in real life, not solve a riddle

Back
Top Bottom