I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

you suck!
wink.gif

neek=sweetheart
smile.gif

ste160=d-bag (quoted from uncle shady) & professional poser
tired.gif

^ I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but NikeTalk got BSP fired.

He posted some pics of his boss (at the time) in some pics that weren't meant for the public, apparently. I think... I think they were pics of him dressedlike a woman, some fetish he had. It was either that, or they were SDSM pics.

Either way, he meant to make the thread, like 'Oh my gosh, look at the weird pics of my boss I found on his myspace.' But he didn't mean forNikeTalk to discover where he works, who the manager of the store was (which would be his boss), and what his freaky, little e-mail address was. But NT diddiscover all of that, and BSP updated the thread like a couple days later, after dude had gotten blitzed by NTers.

'Mods, please lock'

Then you click the thread and the pics are removed, and the text says something like 'I'm probably going to get fired now. Thanks, NT.
tired.gif
'

Even if that's not at all the story you're talking about, that was still hilarious.
laugh.gif

From what I remember Ste160 saying on a certain other website maybe 3-4 years ago was that neek came up to the store asking to "customer service" one of the male employees.
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but NikeTalk got BSP fired.

He posted some pics of his boss (at the time) in some pics that weren't meant for the public, apparently. I think... I think they were pics of him dressed like a woman, some fetish he had. It was either that, or they were SDSM pics.

Either way, he meant to make the thread, like 'Oh my gosh, look at the weird pics of my boss I found on his myspace.' But he didn't mean for NikeTalk to discover where he works, who the manager of the store was (which would be his boss), and what his freaky, little e-mail address was. But NT did discover all of that, and BSP updated the thread like a couple days later, after dude had gotten blitzed by NTers.

'Mods, please lock'

Then you click the thread and the pics are removed, and the text says something like 'I'm probably going to get fired now. Thanks, NT.
tired.gif
'

Even if that's not at all the story you're talking about, that was still hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea I remember the BSP fiasco.

Not the one I'm thinking of though. It was a dude who frauded another dude and then got outted on NT (he was a regular, a white dude I think - notElmoSux-which is another story in itself
laugh.gif
). Damn.. can't remember dudes name
ohwell.gif

this is throwback central.

i need my OG name back.

and the depp lover was JD aka LuvsKicks

son was ape over depp and orange/white dunk hi's. i used to talk to him on aim from time to time but havent in years.

and i know Fab (flightman) is alive and well, he just doesnt post anymore cuz he's too busy being a drug lord.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i need my OG name back.

son was ape over depp and orange/white dunk hi's. i used to talk to him on aim from time to time but havent in years.

and i know Fab (flightman) is alive and well, he just doesnt post anymore cuz he's too busy being a drug lord.

If you dont mind me asking, what the story behind your avy?

What was the name of the NTer with the AC Slater avy with the teeth shining??

I CANT remember for the life of me, drawing a blank...

^ Wasn't he always bragging about his new cars and spending sprees and what not? I think he had an Escalade at some point, a Vette at some other time. Andlived in some upscale suburb in Florida or something, in his parent's house.

I believe youre talking about sh0kka?

And dude had a used Lincoln Navigator and thought he was stuntin on people.

ska ftl. (ps - when the hell did you reach Dirty numbers on your post count? God Damn. I knew you were a post *$@#%, but thats insane.)

Shokka!!! Yes, that guy....and yeah he was always talking about the Navigator....Sad I could only picture the avy.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

i need my OG name back.

If you dont mind me asking, what the story behind your avy?
its my OG name, like in my sig.

my good pal mr. oo206oo made it for me.

the dude who got fired i think he posted pics of a female boss co worker and talked crap about her and NT blew him up.

I always had Ekin's AIM, but I never IM'd him(too scared he might cuss me out for bothering him
embarassed.gif
)...

It's good to see all of you. Maybe one day I may have the honor to be mentioned with the greats...

Oh Angi have the couch ready. I'm coming back!!!!
smile.gif

I met luvkicks outside of a HIM concert in San Diego.

I accidentally called the band "goth" and some "goth" kid tried to school me on the music.

Joke's on him, I didn't care.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I always had Ekin's AIM, but I never IM'd him(too scared he might cuss me out for bothering him
embarassed.gif
)...

smile.gif

Dont be scared of ekin. I'll hold him down and you grab the 'foamposits outta the hall closet!. lol...even though that brat shot me in the foot!!!it was right after korean bbq too when i was all full and sleepy.

Couch is ready...i move next friday. No pets anymore...too much hassle for how much i'm gone.

and man i want my old name back. even if it sucked arrse. "uptown passion" lol...

anyone member Bones??

ahem...ps.....RIP s0lerebel (Allon)!
those cats got 40 to life...and you damn right i sang my heart out on the stand-said everything i knew!!! (incase you guys didnt know the conclusion)

Originally Posted by muscle68

I met luvkicks outside of a HIM concert in San Diego.

I accidentally called the band "goth" and some "goth" kid tried to school me on the music.

Joke's on him, I didn't care.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't someone rob Sh0kka's sound system?
laugh.gif

....and how you stunt something mommy bought for you.
laugh.gif

Ah yes, Orinda Hoops and his affiliation with Miramonte I believe.

Good call on that one, didn't he/she have their own site as well?

Originally Posted by Tical 666

Back when I first wondered onto NT back in '01 I sincerely hated Khlav with all my heart. Now, I appreciate and love him with all of my being.

23muchrespect45

roll.gif

what happend to air andy? that was my dude.... he use to bug out on yahoo im... he went from minny to baltimore to sac all the way back to minny.... my dudehad problems but he was a good dude...

that dude flipstikal and all his lame broom talk... i wanted to jam that broom up his +%! and then break it with his throat..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Tical 666

Back when I first wondered onto NT back in '01 I sincerely hated Khlav with all my heart. Now, I appreciate and love him with all of my being.

23muchrespect45

roll.gif

what happend to air andy? that was my dude.... he use to bug out on yahoo im... he went from minny to baltimore to sac all the way back to minny.... my dude had problems but he was a good dude...

that dude flipstikal and all his lame broom talk... i wanted to jam that broom up his +%! and then break it with his throat..

once again he has a wife...who found my number somehow and called me at like 2am a couple weeks ago cursing me out for talkin to her "man"...ihad to ask her like 4 times who she was even talking about.
grin.gif

i feel bad for the guy. we always just chilled and talked about random stuff. he has always been a little out there but way nice and knew his sheit. i'msure i'll hear from him in a few weeks again. i didnt realize how many people i kept in touch with.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ellaesco

Originally Posted by NCTwin

embarassed.gif
)...

smile.gif

Dont be scared of ekin. I'll hold him down and you grab the 'foamposits outta the hall closet!. lol...even though that brat shot me in the foot!!! it was right after korean bbq too when i was all full and sleepy.

Couch is ready...i move next friday. No pets anymore...too much hassle for how much i'm gone.

and man i want my old name back. even if it sucked arrse. "uptown passion" lol...

anyone member Bones??

ahem...ps.....RIP s0lerebel (Allon)!
those cats got 40 to life...and you damn right i sang my heart out on the stand-said everything i knew!!! (incase you guys didnt know the conclusion)

I love Foams...
devil.gif
wink.gif

I'll miss the pets and their late night fights.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom