I am on NikeTalk for a limited time only.

Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash

Originally Posted by im out chea

And..
indifferent.gif

You are not Henz0.

laugh.gif

for people who dont know ryankmd is the lil white guy that ron artest mistakenly charged into the stands after during the piston-pacers brawl of '04

you know who I'm talkin' bout the dude who's facial expression got real big right before he got hit

artest ended up layin him out when it was really the other guy that threw the beer

eek.gif

omg everyone bring out the velvet ropes for these OG NTers!!!
smh.gif
, whatever urs talking about , it happened b4 04, cuz I have no idea

Originally Posted by Dhrealtalk

so why are you still here?

YOU NEED TO TONE DOWN THE DISRESPECT TO ME ON THESE FORUMS. YOU DON'T THINK I CAN'T BRIBE METHOD MAN FOR YOUR I.P. ADDY? EVERYONEHAS THEIR PRICE.

I've been here since 01 but back then I was a youngin...

man i wish i had a pair of zen lows back in the day.

Its a damn shame how these noobs treat a fantastic creep like Khlav. But the real topic of the post shouldn't be about Ryan selling his manhood, but aboutMuscle getting a chick pregnant and never posting here again.

i respect you. you are truly an OG. your humor kills me just like the dude in your avy i dont remember his name but he went hard in the episode he was in.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Its a damn shame how these noobs treat a fantastic creep like Khlav. But the real topic of the post shouldn't be about Ryan selling his manhood, but about Muscle getting a chick pregnant and never posting here again.

laugh.gif
it is amazing how clueless these guys are, 2 week old accounts and all
laugh.gif

Newbies do not know how great NT was in its prime.. I'd say late 01- end of 04 was the best years for NT.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Its a damn shame how these noobs treat a fantastic creep like Khlav. But the real topic of the post shouldn't be about Ryan selling his manhood, but about Muscle getting a chick pregnant and never posting here again.

laugh.gif
it is amazing how clueless these guys are, 2 week old accounts and all
laugh.gif

Cats can't even join in on the jokes.

Back
Top Bottom