I am taking Computer Science 101 at Stanford for the next 6 weeks. For free. You can too.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Yeah

for (i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {
 if (#NT) {system.out.print('swag');}
 else {return 0;}
}

I miss basic comp sci. I pray for you the day you learn about binary search trees linked lists and recursion.

Fixed
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  Basic, singly linked lists are fine, but when you have to start keeping track of multiple singly or doubly linked lists that point to each other ++%@ gets real messy
sick.gif
.  Then you have recursion, which never made sense to me, and I had projects based around using it
30t6p3b.gif
Linked lists was the easiest thing in the world for me once I got my first one running. Doubly linked lists that point to other linked lists are terrible though. I HATED HASHING BUCKETS! SO F-ing BAD! I never even finished that assignment in Data Structures,
roll.gif

Sidenote: To anyone who signed up for computer science, if you ever have issues with an assignment hit my PM. I'm a Computer Science major, and while I certainly won't give you the answers flatout, I'm more than willing to help guide you through some of the concepts and what not.

PSA: If you are still using IE and registered for a Computer Science course, you should probably go ahead and unregister yourself.

Back
Top Bottom