I ask basketball fans, not just knick fans, would you match Rockets' offer for Lin?

LMAO!
sick.gif
What the hell happened to Raymond? He wasn't like with Bobcats.

The rockets are making bad moves. They are giving up a lot and not getting much.
Why get rid of scola. He was a good player. Maybe the best player on the squad. They should have tried to market martin because he is not getting better ( he is not that good to start with in my opinion). Why get rid of dragic and lowry. They have signed many pf recently.
Lin is not worth that much. He is coming off a season ending injury. Rockets were prolly desperate.
Who knows if he will be similar to what he was in those 20 games for a whole season.
I would not take a chance paying lin. But knicks shouldn't have let him go out on the market and should have given him an offer before to stay if they really wanted him.

I personally wouldn't, I'm tired of these over-paid lucky charm sports players. Have a good game or 20 and you get 40 mill. I mean, Nicolas Batum, Dragic, Gortat are some names that ring a bell of paid wagging too much

Back
Top Bottom