I been baking cookies all day and I cant stop. GET IN HERE!!! (GAME UPDATE! V FML.0)

this 100 time machine thing is damn near impossible 

how many you at?
Whats that blue mouse pointer, and the thing 4 spaces to the left that looks like an eject button, or a salt shaker
laugh.gif
the blue mouse pointer just says "clicked really fast" not really sure how fast that is but i used my mouse and touchpad

the salt shaker is for dunking the cookie, unfullscreen your browser and make the screen small until the cookie that you click touches the milk

As a wannabe IM'er, I thought about how much this would be in PPC (paid per click/internet marketing jargon).

Bill Gates would look like a peasant if the dude who programmed this got PPC.

this 100 time machine thing is damn near impossible 

how many you at?

View media item 572306

Whats that blue mouse pointer, and the thing 4 spaces to the left that looks like an eject button, or a salt shaker :lol:

the blue mouse pointer just says "clicked really fast" not really sure how fast that is but i used my mouse and touchpad

the salt shaker is for dunking the cookie, unfullscreen your browser and make the screen small until the cookie that you click touches the milk

good looks just got both of em.

175 cursors, 73 time machines are the only 2 I need. got 17 tril right now at 521 mil per sec

Sitting on an organic 302mil CPS. Thought I left my browser open when I left my house this morning but it wasn't :smh:

I need that damn Clicking Frenzy in my life right now!!!

What's the fastest way to rack up trillions? I'm guessing it's with the x777 cookie?

Everything else is just too damn slow. I need the Stroopwafel and Macaroons!

What's the fastest way to rack up trillions? I'm guessing it's with the x777 cookie?

rather than having the game as a new tab, make it its own window and make the window as small as possible. this way you can watch youtubes while clicking and with a smaller game screen the gold cookies will spawn an inch away from where your mouse is (or even on it!)

rather than having the game as a new tab, make it its own window and make the window as small as possible. this way you can watch youtubes while clicking and with a smaller game screen the gold cookies will spawn an inch away from where your mouse is (or even on it!)

Already on it. I got dual monitors so you know my second monitor has a small section dedicated to this godly game :pimp:

WE BAKING ************* COOKIES BRUH!

Last edited:
This is how donald trump and other moguls bank accounts be looking like on the daily. This game makes me want to start a business and invest all my time and cake out..

No doubt... Sparks ideas though.. Everything thing you do no matter how small it is has a lesson in it, if you look.

the hell is a cookie chain?

so which one of these is it and why does it have two different cps?

View media item 572449

Google it. I'm not sure I can explain it correctly.

The cursor CPS is just that, for the cursors. The CPS underneath your cookie count is from everything combined, your grand total CPS. That's the important figure.

that can't be correct. I'm not making 13,961,265.9 cps

What makes you think that? It says very clearly lol...

As a wannabe IM'er, I thought about how much this would be in PPC (paid per click/internet marketing jargon).

Bill Gates would look like a peasant if the dude who programmed this got PPC.

I was thinking of the same thing. Apply some kind of cpc and you're golden. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom