I bet all of you want to be the child of Rosario Dawson now, huh?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rosario Dawson Plans to Lick Her Children in Public For Misbehaving[/h1]
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
foxnews_story.gif

By Hollie McKay

AP

Rosario Dawson's kids will be in for a big surprise when they get out of line.

Rosario Dawson Plans to Lick Her Children in Public for Misbehaving | Eva Longoria Vows to Protect Mexican Immigration | Lance Bass Wants to be on Bill O'Reilly Plus What Inappropriate Place Does Adam Gregory Want You to Look? | Amy Winehouse Tries to Come to the USA and Immigration Says 'No, No, No…' Again!

Rosario Dawson Plans to Lick Her Children in Public for Misbehaving

Rosario Dawson intends to be a mom one day, but when her little ones do naughty things, the actress says she doesn't believe in yelling - just torturing with her tongue.

"I think licking is a really great way of disciplining your child. It's definitely a lot better than screaming at them," Dawson told Tarts while promoting her new indie flick Explicit Ills which explores the somber state of the American health care system. "My mom did it to me for punishment, she loves to say that I came [from her] so she can do anything that she wants to me in public. If I was acting out or talking up or just being a precocious child as I was she would lick me and my face in front of all her friends."

Speaking of her mom, Dawson is experiencing the ills of the hospital system away from the lights and cameras as well.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom