i bring you fusion 13 (with pics)

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

frown.gif

Again, I have to question the focus groups that JB uses....whoever you are....stop lying to them!!!! These aren't fresh!!!!

laugh.gif
i just laugh at the replies in these fusion threads....yall are askinjb to stop with this trash....would Mcdonalds stop sellin Hotcakes? Bottom line is the general public eat these alive.

Its NOT stoping.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

laugh.gif
i just laugh at the replies in these fusion threads....yall are askin jb to stop with this trash....would Mcdonalds stop sellin Hotcakes? Bottom line is the general public eat these alive.

Its NOT stoping.
very true...i agree...but that doesnt mean the real sneakerheads cant speak out and voice their opinion, after all were also customers.

This is why ive sold alot of my jordans latley. just Retro them again its been 5 years allready ! the 13 is my favorite jordan so i hate to see it like this

them things are ugly!!!!
13s are my favorite shoes but with this it just made me throw up in my mouth!!! =(

We all know that most, if not all j's don't translate well in an af1 build, but i just knew these were gonna be some kind of awful.

Back
Top Bottom