I came on too strong. Vol. Girl problems

half of yall nt'ers are extra corny. :x
Let boy do him.
If he's feeling the chick, then go ahead and hang out the next day from smashing.
If you feel like calling after bagging the digits, ******gc all the next day not 3 days in advance, do you.
Why do people have to play a game and not be themselves to impress others.
Personally I think dude is far from clingy, he was just feeling a chick, who gave him the give and go.... and that **** is gone. It happens.

You see this is what I was going with. I thought we would be mature enough now that it didn't have to be a game. That I could just let her know straight how it is but I was wrong. She liked my personality and what I had to offer but like others have said in this thread she didn't want it all too fast and it came across as being creepy. I guess at 23 one still needs to play games with these broads.

all of this is wrong.

if you wanna bag broads you gotta appeal to them. and thirsty/desperate is NOT the look b.

if you really wanna impress a chick. invite one of the baddest **** you know to come over. and then without her knowing invite her over at the same damn time. and be like. "oh this just my friend monica..she cool peoples" your value goes thru the roof! trust me

That's the thing, bagging broads is not a problem to me and that's not what my problem with this thread is about. I slay girls all the time, my problem here is how to undo the damage that I did by going too fast.

Fam you'll never outgrow the game, it won't let you. To find the "one" you're looking for, you gotta be the one you always were.

I've on NT for a while so it's pics or no help. But yeah live and you learn. I don't think she was looking for straight up sex. The whole night she was talking about how she didn't expect the night to turn out the way it did. I.e. She just went out with her friends to get some drinks and never expected to me an awesome guy that was going places. I on the other hand was looking to get laid, hit it and quit it, but ended up meeting an awesome girl I blew it with haha.
See above.
No sir, North Carolina.

My man that is EXACTLY what she wanted. You guys have stop trying to think these chicks out here are the on some Little House on the Prairie type steez. She wanted to get dicked down, but in order to not feel like a jumpoff she goes to a place where liquor will be involved so she has an excuse (oh I was drunk, I didn't expect for this to happen, etc.) when she does choose a guy she wants to get the D from.

all of this is wrong.

if you wanna bag broads you gotta appeal to them. and thirsty/desperate is NOT the look b.

if you really wanna impress a chick. invite one of the baddest **** you know to come over. and then without her knowing invite her over at the same damn time. and be like. "oh this just my friend monica..she cool peoples" your value goes thru the roof! trust me
fareal...

Frosty trying to setsnake up for failure.

Telling him to act on his emotions...

Men don't have the societal safety net when acting on their emotions...

:smh: @ frosty...

Given the fact that she let you smashed twice within 12 hours, you shouldn't have even asked her on a date. Should have kept on smashing. Like what most said, KEEP IT MOVING. This is not the type of girl you'd want a relationship with. 

BTW, good job on posting the pic. Most people are starting to forget the #1 rule on girl problem threads

That's the thing, bagging broads is not a problem to me and that's not what my problem with this thread is about. I slay girls all the time, my problem here is how to undo the damage that I did by going too fast.
but it is.

gettin a ***** to like you is step number 1 my dude.(its real easy too)

99% of the girls i boned would be down to marry me g. realtalk.

everytime i smash chicks be like "wouldnt you like to have that everyday?" and **** like that. tryna get me to save em....cause i put it down and they know off the jump im a hot commodity. RAISE YOUR VALUE

Son in bed with a bop firing up zales.com on his iPad talkin bout "Princess or round cut baby doll?" I made you a bubble bath after a long day type n****  :rofl:
I read this in Riley Freeman voice.

:lol: :lol:

My man that is EXACTLY what she wanted. You guys have stop trying to think these chicks out here are the on some Little House on the Prairie type steez. She wanted to get dicked down, but in order to not feel like a jumpoff she goes to a place where liquor will be involved so she has an excuse (oh I was drunk, I didn't expect for this to happen, etc.) when she does choose a guy she wants to get the D from.
Somebody get this man a rep...

Son in bed with a bop firing up zales.com on his iPad talkin bout "Princess or round cut baby doll?" I made you a bubble bath after a long day type n**** 
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a similiar problem recently, and this thread has remined me that NTers are ALWAYS right with advice OP, ALWAYS.

Back
Top Bottom