'I Can Count to Potato' girl's mom lashes out

Waaaaaaaaaasting her time trying to get sites to take it down... absolute waste of time.

Whats done is done... They need to move on.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Looks like she can count to french fry now.

you made me laugh damn it.

Word, I busted out laughing when I read that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i won't lie...when i saw that a few years ago i couldn't stop laughing...

I don't really understand this. All kids with down syndrome look the same...
In reality, by bringing it to attention it only highlights and subjects her daughter to more humiliation.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Exactly. Get a lawyer and do what, sue who? If thats the case, I'ma have a laywer sit next to me everytime I play COD and rack up off of white boys dropping N bombs.

Someone mentioned this on NT, but why does everyone on Xbox live assume everyone else is black? I swear all I hear is the N bomb and the kids saying it are in like middle school
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Stupid. Im surprised at all the jokes and attempts at humor- theres some donkeys on here. Shows how messed up the mentality is: its fine to joke and make fun of people that are born disabled, but dont you dare poke fun at somebody that was born homosexual or you'll be labeled a bigot

forreal dog.  I honestly in my heart hope some of these people have their children born with Down Syndrome

Some of you guys are really immature. If it was a picture of Kate Upton or some blonde Victoria's Secret Model with a caption like 'blondes are dumb,' you would 
call for blood. 

wow this is sad man. ive worked in schools with children with disabilities and they act with more dignity and respect than people who were not born with disabilities including alot of yall on here.

its a real chump move to make these kinda jokes. ive never liked those memes at all. its just wrong.

Honestly, NT mods are so ready to make an example of someone cursing or flaming but this stuff can ride, thats laughable.

glad the mother is speaking out about it and i hope she takes it as far as possible.

Not gonna lie, I did laugh initially when I first saw the pic. Then I realized she had down syndrome and it wasn't as funny. It's hard to regulate stuff like this. Hazeleyedhoney is right, how do you regulate intellectual properties online? It's a slippery slope. Another point was made too about if it was your child, and you saw how the internet made them feel by looking at it. If you saw your child become really sad because of this, but feel helpless, it would be less funny. This is similar to how internet bullying affects kids today. I seriously think Meth needs to ban the insensitve jerks in here. Really considering reporting some in here man...smh.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^Stupid. Im surprised at all the jokes and attempts at humor- theres some donkeys on here. Shows how messed up the mentality is: its fine to joke and make fun of people that are born disabled, but dont you dare poke fun at somebody that was born homosexual or you'll be labeled a bigot

this.

ain't a damn thing funny about someone born with a disability/having down syndrome.  guarantee you won't be laughing if it was your kid.

Back
Top Bottom