"I can die a happy sports fan if..." Vol. S&T

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the bruins win the stanley cup
the bruins to get new ownership
i dont see another yankee championship ever
the hoyas to win a national championship

indifferent.gif

Yao wins an nba championship and once Seattle and Vancouver gets a new and permanent NBA team.

If any of the teams in my sig goes ALL the way and wins.
Seattle gets a new basketball team and Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and Jeff Green bolt out of OKC and signs with the Sonics.

cowboys win a superbowl.

but ofcourse, I haven't even witnessed them winning a playoff game. (I remember when I they lost to the Cardinals 20-7 back when Plummer upset Aikman inthe wildcard round). I was only 5 at the time and was heartbroken.

Honestly - ever since the Steelers won superbowl 40 a few years back, sports haven't meant nearly as much to me.. it's definitely still enjoyable to apoint, but i have to say the struggle is sometimes as much fun as the end result/victory.

if Coach K reaches a 1000 and adds atleast two more Nat'l Championships to his Resume'
happy.gif

magic 4 peat and bring penny in for 3 of them..

bron to beat kobe in the finals 2 or 3 years in a row

unc to win 5 straight national championships

vick play for my raiders and win 2 rings

white sox win the series again

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Honestly - ever since the Steelers won superbowl 40 a few years back, sports haven't meant nearly as much to me.. it's definitely still enjoyable to a point, but i have to say the struggle is sometimes as much fun as the end result/victory.
I feel like this needs to happen to me with the Noles asap
laugh.gif
. I take this+$%@ way too seriously

New York Yankees win three World Series in a row again
Alex Rodriguez breaks the home run record (Despite how tainted he is..)
New York Knicks are a legitimate playoffs contender (Gimme a spot in the Top 4 at least)
New York Jets win a Super Bowl

if the knicks win a championship... and if the cubs win a championship... im not a cubs fan but i feel bad for the organization and the fans
laugh.gif

if...
-the knicks start a winning dynasty in the next couple of seasons....like the celtics r doing now.....
starting w/ 8th seed going 2 the finals n winning.....(reminiscing about '99 run...)

Honestly - ever since the Steelers won superbowl 40 a few years back, sports haven't meant nearly as much to me.. it's definitely still enjoyable to a point, but i have to say the struggle is sometimes as much fun as the end result/victory.
Agree with you, especially after XLIII, what can I really complain about. I guess that is why the Pirates are around....
grin.gif

*Kobe Bryant dunks on Shaq, resulting in Shaq fallin and Kobe taunting him!
*Attend an OSU vs UM football game...and UNC vs. Duke bball game
*Maurice Clarrett gets another shot at the NFL and is mildly successful
*Mike Vick plays QB in the NFL again!

Dream:
*My son plays wide reciever for The Ohio State University

Back
Top Bottom