I can get away from this guy, even outside of NT.

:pimp:

bruh what happened to all your photography??

i was showing people your wordpress joint but you barely update it.

My actual photography business?...or the "fashion blog" I tried to start up but could never upkeep?...I update my blog often...

i typed "ksteezy" into google a while ago and got a blog that involved you and your wife doing crossfit, the results of a giveaway, and pics of ya'll in a parking lot.

great pics, but that was all that was there, even though the site itself was very well designed.

which one was that?? gimme some other links brah.

Oh that was the site on my sig....yeah I suck at updating that one....lol...sorry brah

Ive always wondered what if we can get Ninjahood in a suit and tie (dress better)

and we put Steezy in a fitted, pro cut and some foambz......

id pay money to see this... :nerd:

Ive always wondered what if we can get Ninjahood in a suit and tie (dress better)

Not exactly what you're looking for but steezy has a throwback Thursday of him in that urban fit. Early 2000s vanson life :pimp:
We just need ninjahoods part.

Not exactly what you're looking for but steezy has a throwback Thursday of him in that urban fit. Early 2000s vanson life :pimp:

http://niketalk.com/t/306217/whatup-ninjahood-pics-vol-oh-you-fancy-huh

laugh.gif
at "hate"

http://niketalk.com/t/306217/whatup-ninjahood-pics-vol-oh-you-fancy-huh

No way thats Ninja..... :wow:

I bet hes wearing Concords with that....

Last edited:
I'm probably late on this, but since we're on the topic, I was flipping through this month's copy of GQ and steezy was right there in the pages.

Back
Top Bottom