I can see clearly now the rain has gone....

After 5 days of rain nothing but sunny clear skies again, how Los Angeles / SoCal should be what are all y'all plans for this beautiful Saturday?

1. Jumpoff
2. Gym
3. Friends
4. Hopefully get into somthing or somebody
5. Soak in the day

Hows the weather in NJ?
laugh.gif

I heard rain is coming back on Tuesday so enjoy it while you can.

Same situation here in San Antonio. It had been a cold winter. This week there was rain most of the week. Thurs, Fri then today the sun has been strong. It was 76 today. I went for a nice run and took my daughters to the park. It got windy later on. Glad SoCal is clearing up as well!

I wanted to wash my car today (I'm in Los Angeles as well), but I saw that it's supposed to rain again on Tuesday :/

Its been maad nice in NYC. I'm about to smoke this dub of ak 47 then chill till 10 and go out to see my boy Traxx spin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Same situation here in San Antonio. It had been a cold winter. This week there was rain most of the week. Thurs, Fri then today the sun has been strong. It was 76 today. I went for a nice run and took my daughters to the park. It got windy later on. Glad SoCal is clearing up as well!
I'm sayin...nothing like a bad week of crazy storm watches and rain to clear up to a sunny weekend, glad u guys have it good currently too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom