I can't be the only person baffled by this; instagram related

it's all about how cool and popular you make yourself seem. boobs, butts, lips, hips and light eyes helps as well.

Hansen3.jpg

Word, my little bro got his first iPhone at 5th grade.

I remember begging my parents for a Nokia 3390 when I was 13 :smh:

Social networking has essentially given people the ability to create their own pseudo-celebrity.

This

I'm more baffled by some peoples' mass drone followings on Tumblr. It's like a hipster competition, including white girls saying N_____, Odd Future and anything involving triangles.

Last edited:
Another possibility is that cell phones have been so heavily embedded in society. It's not uncommon to see kids with phones and I can imagine the iPhone to a middle/high school kid is like a gateway to instant popularity (a droid probably gets you a nod from the cool kids :lol: )
But with more kids having access to these networks, I suppose it's fathomable. Unsettling, but fathomable.

Back when I was in 7th grade a girl in the grade below me got the iPhone when the first generation dropped... needless to say she was really popular on the bus.

There is some 16 yr old justin bieber looking type dude from texas that is a singer that gets like 5000 plus on likes and comments. Every time i see him i say where did i go wrong.

They get a lot of likes and followers by asking for it. People follow them back and like everything. Attentionw-horing at its finest.
That **** is so weak to me, its like what is this high school, ol low self esteem havin muhfuggads

they just wanna see ***/*******...

I know some girls(some personally) that have like 30-400 twitter followers, but have 800-2000 instagram followers. :stoneface: Obviously they aren't very interesting but yet are easy on the eyes.

You don't have to listen to a girl talk anymore nowadays and you don't have to ask them for "sexy" pics anymore, instgram cuts all that stuff out.

some either get popular through promotion from the help of others, already had popular youtube channels, popular tumblrs or twitter "fame", etc so its not always because they post half naked pics of themselves.

This
I'm more baffled by some peoples' mass drone followings on Tumblr. It's like a hipster competition, including white girls saying N_____, Odd Future and anything involving triangles.

:lol:

i don't get how easily people get naked for tumblr

its like any pair or naked breasts is artistic and reposted multiple times...

there are a lot of things I don't understand about these randomly famous internet women... :smh:

The people with thousands of followers probably just go around hitting hte follow button, then hit unfollow right away. The other person would see that person following him, then follow back, not knowing that he was just unfollowed.

Well, thats how I think they get so many followers. Unless they just asked to get promo'ed over and over.

e fame in general is lame, " say dawg what you do this weekend" " oh you know man jus take some pictures"

This

:lol:

i don't get how easily people get naked for tumblr

its like any pair or naked breasts is artistic and reposted multiple times...

there are a lot of things I don't understand about these randomly famous internet women... :smh:
I'm not going to lie, I mostly look at skanky, nude pics of girls on tumblr. It's basically the home for average looking girls with tattoos who show their goods to be "models". Some actually do legit jobs but wouldn't be doing anything if not for the site. I post some interesting stuff but no one's ever commented on them :frown:.

What NT picture you speak off??...most of my IG peeps are NTers, always show love :pimp:

I'm not going to lie, I mostly look at skanky, nude pics of girls on tumblr. It's basically the home for average looking girls with tattoos who show their goods to be "models". Some actually do legit jobs but wouldn't be doing anything if not for the site. I post some interesting stuff but no one's ever commented on them :frown:.
That's the only reason to follow these broads on tumblr. Then I use my own just to host pics I like but used to always have trouble finding the url. It's a spinoff site called MGF they are all migrating off tumblr too to sell them same pics and get crazy paid selling picture and video sets for like $15 each.

Last edited:
I can't even crack 50 followers
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Edit: My hashtag game is legit tho
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I have 14, but I never tweet so it's no shock. I'm not narcissistic enough for social networking. I don't even know my password so I can only get on it on my laptop to see if Ballislife or Johntv (both of whom I also follow on YT anyways) uploaded any new videos

You can see them on commenting on celebrities pages like Kim Kardashian saying 'Follow me and I'll give you 10 likes' and stuff along the lines of that. @#$# is ridiculous what social networking has come to. People so desperate and thirsty for the likes/follows :smh:

Back
Top Bottom