I can't be the only person baffled by this; instagram related

it's a new (rather old since social networking) & disgusting world we live. I just don't see how those kids pride themselves with that in real life :smh:

Thank god you guys have shared sentiments. So depressed at the way humanity and human connection is headed. I rid myself of many social networks so i hate when it trickles into real life and i hear people go "omg on instagram last night blahblahblah" or "omg jerry liked my picture and i was like eww"

I just dont wanna live in a world where the only way to feel the love is to have thousands of followers or likes. Parentings gonna be extra hard wih the advent of technology. EVERY girl i know loves taking pictures of themselves , so goddam vain ughh. At least one subtle cleavage picture or "bored in my bed but look at my socks ! Aka check out my ***"

You can buy fake Twitter followers so I'm sure you can buy fake Instagram followers as well.

unless these companies address spamming/fake accounts.......fake followers will be the downfall of these social media platforms

unless these companies address spamming/fake accounts.......fake followers will be the downfall of these social media platforms

i doubt it'll get that bad as far as fake followers go...everything must end but i don't think fake followers will be the downfall :lol:

Ive been wondering this too smh. Half the popular pages are pics of preteen boys and girls

some of those kids are pop stars from other countries or one day it was one of the kids off the show dance moms...

i still dont' know who One Direction is but one day one of the members sister was on the pop page...of course those crazy kids that stan for those pop groups are gonna follow their fam too

the girl was like 9/10 but didnt seem to mind posting pics of her brother/s for their fans to see

I'm baffled by instagram in general...
- People screencapping the # of likes they get from another user
- Those lame *** "Tweegrams" and words of wisdom
- Super thirst traps and the lame ****** that feed their egos

Yeah, I hate all of this especially the Tweegrams. Outside of this, Instagram is pretty decent.

I still don't understand how you can buy fake followers. Are the 'Fake' followers real accounts made by people to follow you, or does twitter or instagram make these. I'm just confused. 

this.... would be awesome!

ugly chicks would go back to being ugly.

These expectations to gas would be dwindled exponentially

TALKING to chicks will become cool again...

Oh, the day... :pimp:

a lot of people on this social media **** are straight flexing buying followers straight up..I've been marketing my music more on twitter and I always get a whole bunch of fake *** followers tryna sell me 'promo and marketing' packages :rolleyes
buying your followers defeats the purpose...there not genuinely interested in following you

Glad you said this. This is the real issue with social media marketing. It's not organic anymore. It
s too fast and too superficial. No one even has time to examine whether or not they even like what people are offering nowadays. If you got the right look / internet swag and foggy enough photos, that's all you need nowadays to get ur numbers up. Pretty soon, people gonna have to have millions of followers to really be "famous".

EXCUSE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE. I DON'T HAVE AN INSTAGRAM AND BARELY GOT A TWITTER. DOES THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS AND LIKES YOU HAVE GET YOU MONEY? IS THAT WHY PEOPLE HAWK FOR FOLLOWERS AND LIKES SO MUCH? IF SO, HOW DO THEY GET PAID FOR THE FOLLOWERS AND LIKES THEY HAVE? IF PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID OFF THIS THEN IT MAY BE WORTHWHILE TO PURSUE. IF THEY AREN'T GETTING PAID FROM IT THEN THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME I'VE EVER SEEN.

ALSO, IT SEEMS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW PEOPLE ARE OFFERING FOLLOWERS AND LIKES FOR SALE. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD BUSINESS TO BREAK IN TO :lol:

Last edited:
instagram has literally become.

workout pics from out of shape people
shoes
what you ate today
and tweegrams.

i blame the android.

EXCUSE ME FOR MY IGNORANCE. I DON'T HAVE AN INSTAGRAM AND BARELY GOT A TWITTER. DOES THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS AND LIKES YOU HAVE GET YOU MONEY? IS THAT WHY PEOPLE HAWK FOR FOLLOWERS AND LIKES SO MUCH? IF SO, HOW DO THEY GET PAID FOR THE FOLLOWERS AND LIKES THEY HAVE? IF PEOPLE ARE GETTING PAID OFF THIS THEN IT MAY BE WORTHWHILE TO PURSUE. IF THEY AREN'T GETTING PAID FROM IT THEN THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME I'VE EVER SEEN.
ALSO, IT SEEMS I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW PEOPLE ARE OFFERING FOLLOWERS AND LIKES FOR SALE. SEEMS LIKE A GOOD BUSINESS TO BREAK IN TO :lol:
from what I've heard...

Those with absurd amounts of followers get a little kick back for a shameless plug every now and again.

You have to be in the high hundred thousands to even be approached.

Take that " deaf" guy named I respect woman.he caters to chicks egos and have gained a huge following. Like one million

Every now and again, there's an advertisement in his constant bull sheet...

I'm sure he gets pai. Now those losers that are trying to buy followers..

They don't get a dime cuz marketers don't know who their core audience is. They just do it to have a sense of entitlement.

I'd would pay off some teenage kid to say " real woman buy their men this product" if I was an executive.

Couple grand for promoting my product to a market segment that I target? Could rake in serious doughtoo?

In...

instagram has literally become.
workout pics from out of shape people
shoes
what you ate today
and tweegrams.
i blame the android.
never got on that picture stuff...

2k tweets since March 2009...so i'm not a big twitter person either.

have snapback hats, foambs, and tattoos to get internet yambs.

do people on instagram just take numerous pics of these items... Then chicks come knocking?

90s babies scare me

Back
Top Bottom