i cant be the only person that has damn near died eating this...

images

buffalo fish
tired.gif
the amount of bones in this fish is redic. my dad eats it and i remember him saying i couldnt have any growing up because i would choke to death. i did not believe him so when my parents fell asleep, i ate a piece of his, ended up running in their room choking like all hell because i got a sharp *@% bone stuck in my throat. i had to literally throw up to get it out. i was 10 at the time
alien.gif
alien.gif

Haven't had it since, until today, had a tiny, tiny piece and i counted 10 bones
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i just dont see how ppl eat this fish. ill stick to cat fish nuggets for my pan frying fish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no bones.

that is all.

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't eat typically eat fish, especially some lowgrade fish. Gross.
You're missing out, b. One of the best sources of protein you can find.

And I know that one remedy to do is to swallow some vinegar or any other type of acidic liquid if you ever get a fish bone stuck in your throat... Never heard of eating a banana though

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

images

buffalo fish
tired.gif
the amount of bones in this fish is redic. my dad eats it and i remember him saying i couldnt have any growing up because i would choke to death. i did not believe him so when my parents fell asleep, i ate a piece of his, ended up running in their room choking like all hell because i got a sharp *@% bone stuck in my throat. i had to literally throw up to get it out. i was 10 at the time
alien.gif
alien.gif

Haven't had it since, until today, had a tiny, tiny piece and i counted 10 bones
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i just dont see how ppl eat this fish. ill stick to cat fish nuggets for my pan frying fish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no bones.

that is all.
stop reading after you said "redic"

Semi-Related

but I can't eat tilapia anymore. I threw up blood the last time I ate it... it was pan-seared but every other time it was fried, it was fine.

^ Tilapia's okay, especially when fried.
smokin.gif
Bangus/milkfish as well. Can't seem to eat both that much when they're in soup, though.
ohwell.gif

Aside from eating a banana, over here, we just eat rice if a bone gets stuck.

That's why I usually only eat Catfish Fillet.

We don't mess around with our fish fry's down here in rural GA.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

images

buffalo fish
tired.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no bones.

that is all.
stop reading after you said "redic"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This reminds me of when I was 9 and I choked on a fish bone at dinner. I swear it was like a spectator sport around the dinner table

Mom: "Eat sum broccoli, that'll do it!" No
Dad: "Eat sum rice, that'll do it!" No
Brother: "Drink sum water, that'll do it" No

Meanwhile I'm gaggin and chokin....finally spit it out like I was tryna spit sum mucus out. I damn near ate the rest of my damn dinner gettin that bone out!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't eat typically eat fish, especially some lowgrade fish. Gross.

Fish are mad good for your heart. Usually, I find it amazing how the healthier the food is, the worse it tastes. But fish are good for you and they taste good. Maybe not as good as chicken or beef, but still pretty good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom