I can't believe there are still people like this in the world

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Diego

sam206 wrote:

Diego wrote:

Dunkaroos wrote:

Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:

no really brian i don't care. omg an earthquake, wow that sucks. last time i checked there were still over 3 million living on the streets of the usa everyday. but no one cares to help that, so sure let's give money to the drug dealing, aids having haitians. you must have never met an actual hatian.
This is a valid point.

Thats not a valid point.
Even the homeless people in this country have it better than people in countries as poor as Haiti.

it is valid
we need to help our people first and then others

For everyone saying that its a valid point:

When was the last time they took the time to help the less fortunate in their community?
Its easy to preach and ask that our people get help first, but nobody is willing to take that initiative and help those we come in a direct contact with on a daily basis.

It just starts to feel like everyone will never be satisfied.
Its crazy to think that a country like Haiti is receiving "too much help".

First off OP, you're a %#!$ if not a racist, for saying all that %*! about haitians dealing drugs and it's AIDS problem. last time i checked, AIDS is a widespread epidemic, regardless if it's more common in some places than others...and as for drug dealers, are you f'ing serious? i wish i knew who you were so i could knock you out for saying that ignorant stuff. even the richest suburbia-living kid could be moving weight so *#!$. Man, i wonder what you were saying about those asians when the tsunami hit a few years ago
eyes.gif

Now, as Haiti being the poorest country in the hemisphere (fact + i've been there many times visiting family), and how they already suffered like 2 hurricanes already, that country cannot receive too much help. YES, i agree that some countries, particularly Canada and US are using Haiti to repair and/or improve their image internationally, however at the end of the day Haiti needs the aid. Bottom line. The country has little resources to support itself. There's no haitian FEMA, so it's only fitting for the US to save day. After all, this country sees itself as police to the world historically speaking so why wouldn't they get involved?

Those weren't the OP's comments, he saw them on facebook.

sam206 wrote:

Diego wrote:

Dunkaroos wrote:

Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:

no really brian i don't care. omg an earthquake, wow that sucks. last time i checked there were still over 3 million living on the streets of the usa everyday. but no one cares to help that, so sure let's give money to the drug dealing, aids having haitians. you must have never met an actual hatian.
This is a valid point.

Thats not a valid point.
Even the homeless people in this country have it better than people in countries as poor as Haiti.

it is valid

When was the last time they took the time to help the less fortunate in their community?
Its easy to preach and ask that our people get help first, but nobody is willing to take that initiative and help those we come in a direct contact with on a daily basis.

First off OP, you're a %#!$ if not a racist, for saying all that %*! about haitians dealing drugs and it's AIDS problem. last time i checked, AIDS is a widespread epidemic, regardless if it's more common in some places than others...and as for drug dealers, are you f'ing serious? i wish i knew who you were so i could knock you out for saying that ignorant stuff. even the richest suburbia-living kid could be moving weight so *#!$. Man, i wonder what you were saying about those asians when the tsunami hit a few years ago
eyes.gif

Now, as Haiti being the poorest country in the hemisphere (fact + i've been there many times visiting family), and how they already suffered like 2 hurricanes already, that country cannot receive too much help. YES, i agree that some countries, particularly Canada and US are using Haiti to repair and/or improve their image internationally, however at the end of the day Haiti needs the aid. Bottom line. The country has little resources to support itself. There's no haitian FEMA, so it's only fitting for the US to save day. After all, this country sees itself as police to the world historically speaking so why wouldn't they get involved?

First off, FAIL.
Wasn't his comment's, he was commenting someone else.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

This is a valid point.

Thats not a valid point.
it is valid
I feel like aide is necessary, but more importantly, we need to learn to stay the @*!# out of other's business and focus on ourselves beforethat. Unfortunately with the policies and bureaucracy that runs our country, that'll probably never happen.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Not saying i agree with him. But i asked the other day, WHY WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS SOMEWHERE ELSE... AMERICA IS QUICK TO RUN AND HELP, SOMETHING HAPPENS HERE.. I SEE NO HELPING HANDS. just a thought.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Diego wrote:

krazy88s wrote:

As far as no country helped America during Katrina goes is bologna. I coulda swore I saw Afghanistan and Vietnam send $100,00 each. Not much, but they dont
have much.

Unlike Haiti and many other poor nations, The US actually had the resources to recover from Katrina.

Our govt just did a horrible job at using them properly.

Hmm. You maybe right. I dont recall all that helped, lended a hand.

THIS, and 1st page had a very poor point
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

This is a valid point.

Thats not a valid point.
Hell yeah they do...

No BS - I went into the Salvation Army with my girl a few months ago. I'm standing there, waiting for her and I hear some pool balls "break". Istart to think: "Alright. Something to do while she looks around." I go in the very back room at the end of the hall and what do I see? A bunch ofhomeless guys playing pool! They have a shelter in the back with a pool table!
indifferent.gif

I wanted to say "Hey, how about you all walk 1/4 mile down the road and fill out apps at Taco Bell, McDonalds, Arbys and Olive Garden?" Not tomention a mall and a plaza filled with stores right across the street. Probably 100 places to work in 1/4 mile and they are playing pool @ 2PM. Ridiculous...

Next time I'm in there, I will take a pic....

sam206 wrote:

Diego wrote:

Dunkaroos wrote:

Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:

This is a valid point.

Thats not a valid point.

it is valid

eyes.gif

You sir need to read, maybe touch up on reading comprehension. Those werent his comments.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
... you know something told me to check to see if i was making a mistake posting that. guess i was wrong. my bad. now that i think about it i just saw thefull comment already quoted from page 2 i didnt see page 1. hence i why took it as the original comment. again my bad.

Back
Top Bottom