I can't get past the friend zone.

It's not even about smashing. I feel like I can smash whomever I put effort towards but like...I'm not just looking to smash. At this point in my life, it gets repetitive and if it doesn't have any meaning to it whatsoever, it's actually boring to me...for the most past. 
laugh.gif

So like...I can be talking to someone with looks and brains and all that but my mindset to get past the friend zone has been completely shut off. I'm to the point where I have no idea how to go into boyfriend or potential boyfriend mode...so much so that I frustrate whomever I'm talking to and they eventually decide to move on elsewhere to the next thirsty dude. 

I think I've inadvertently been shut off due to my efforts going unappreciated in the past. At this point, I'm pretty nonchalant about any kind of relations...no matter how bad the chick is. I'm buggin'.

Help? 
ohwell.gif

As soon as you stop feelin yourself I'm sure you'll figure it out. Until then, introduce more of your jumps to NT so we can all benefit from the lulz.

Well, what's your intentions? Long term, short term? Marriage eventually? Kids?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I want stability and consistency. Now. Later. Whenever. 
Marriage and kids can come when I'm established. I just got a good job so I'm not on that yet.

"I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Marriage and kids can come when I'm established. I just got a good job so I'm not on that yet.
OK. Good. Well do you have 1 girl in particular you're after or is there a few you're considering?

OK. Good. Well do you have 1 girl in particular you're after or is there a few you're considering?
I think I'm still corrupted from my last 2 relationships. 
tired.gif
 A few have interested me but I damn near don't even know how to go into that mode of trying to get to know someone and consider them as mine or talking to them to get to that point. It's damn near awkward...like I just don't have much to say anymore. 
ohwell.gif

And calm down with that gay *@*!...
grin.gif

smh.gif

OP...you've managed to describe exactly how I'm am feeling nowadays...I'm in the same boat as you...how coincidental

Man, you have no idea how much i feel what you're saying

I am in a similar situation/mindset at this point. I need counseling
tired.gif

I'm to the point where I have no idea how to go into boyfriend or potential boyfriend mode...

I was starting to feel like this while I watched my LB's enjoy Neo Greek life. It's like, "yeah, I can smash... but why?"

Then I realized that I'm only 21, so I might as well enjoy it while I can. Besides, the broads that I attract aren't on the same page as me, so I don't even bother. I actually like playing the friend zone for the most part.

But you're older. The thing that's keeping you from finding that consistency you want is the realization that you can have other girls. Put your pimp cup down, cut off the players on the team that are just "there for now" and focus on the main one you want "now, then, whenever".

Yo.

Single ftw sometimes?

I think I'm possibly in the same boat OP, but the potentials here are all mostly lame so it looks like I'll be in this boat for a looooong time to come
smh.gif

It'll probably take the right person (or people) to get you out of that shut-down mode though.

I think I'm still corrupted from my last 2 relationships. 
tired.gif
 A few have interested me but I damn near don't even know how to go into that mode of trying to get to know someone and consider them as mine or talking to them to get to that point. It's damn near awkward...like I just don't have much to say anymore. 
ohwell.gif

And calm down with that gay *@*!...
grin.gif

smh.gif
Well I think a great start is starting a convo about this with them. Great way to see where they're going and where you're headed if you decide to pursue things with 1 of them. For me, I just kinda had the same situation where it was three girls that I was talking to. I went with the girl I liked the most. I went with the girl that was best suited for me and my long term goals. 2.5 years later and we're still together. Ask some background questions too.

Did that help at all?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Man, you have no idea how much i feel what you're saying

I am in a similar situation/mindset at this point. I need counseling
tired.gif

I'm to the point where I have no idea how to go into boyfriend or potential boyfriend mode...

Damn near feel like an emotionless robot, right?
smh.gif
Anyways, a few pics of females I've confused recently.
2lw6lht.jpg

2dqqas4.jpg

Left.

rw8ges.jpg

5kj3md.jpg

Those are pretty girls. What's wrong with you?
But you're older. The thing that's keeping you from finding that consistency you want is the realization that you can have other girls. Put your pimp cup down, cut off the players on the team that are just "there for now" and focus on the main one you want "now, then, whenever".
iBlink is right though. Don't fake though you like being able to pull them like this but if you want stability you have to cut the other players.

Back
Top Bottom