I can't help it but....

lol that's extremely vain, i could see if you said terrible feet, that cannot be changed but she can easily buy new shoes. she could be coming from the gymor whatever you never know, so you pass up a pretty lady because she might have taken off her work pumps and put on some beaters for commute?......two words YABUGGIN LOL

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

lol that's extremely vain, i could see if you said terrible feet, that cannot be changed but she can easily buy new shoes. she could be coming from the gym or whatever you never know, so you pass up a pretty lady because she might have taken off her work pumps and put on some beaters for commute?......two words YA BUGGIN LOL
Either way it goes it would be vain and I don't get down with chicks with feet like nightcrawler.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I guess my shoe game can be considered to be wack. I do wear cute flats, flip flops, and heels. When it comes to sneakers, I just buy whatever good quality I can find.

Here is a confession, since this is Niketalk...I never even owned a pair of Nike's. Back in my undergrad years, when I saw that documentary about Nike using child labour and other forms of exploitation on its employees, it completely turned me off. But then again, that can go for many companies in which maybe I do buy or purchase from. I am not big on brand name clothing anyways.
Me too, I love wearing heels.

I feel the same way as OP with the fellas. Escaping mediocrity and breaking into the 8-10 zone is as much about style/personality as God-given looks. Iwon't knock a guy because his personal preferences don't match my ideals, but he should at least be taking care of his appearance, shoes included. Thatmeans keeping casual-wear sneakers clean and a good shine on the dress shoes, no exceptions.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

are there any exceptions to your rule Jay?
one exception would be if she's not tryin to act like she's all that, but if she's walking around with her nose in the air and dirtykicks on the ground she's gotta go

Originally Posted by kix4kix

not smashing over shoes?...Yeah You Gay.

laugh.gif

Ooorrrr, you could help get her on a shoe game, while smashing. If she thinks she's doing it with some beat up Avia's or Sketchers, just knock her downto earth. No one likes an ego
smile.gif

Win, win, win.

Completely off-topic, but I hate when people don't put full descriptions in the thread title.

Save me the trouble of having to open a lame thread next time, please.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Completely off-topic, but I hate when people don't put full descriptions in the thread title.

The beauty of yuku is that you can "hover" over a thread title and read the first few lines of a post without actually clicking it.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

The beauty of yuku is that you can "hover" over a thread title and read the first few lines of a post without actually clicking it.
Don't make me post your avatar.

And by posting it you will be accomplishing? If I wasn't comfortable with myself and actually gave a flying ___ about what most of the NTersthought I'd have changed it a lonnnnnnnnng time ago. But I haven't and you know why? Because I don't need yours or any other NTers approval.Besides, if that's the BEST you can do as far as "insulting" someone, I'm sad for you.

And by posting it you will be accomplishing? If I wasn't comfortable with myself and actually gave a flying ___ about what most of the NTers thought I'd have changed it a lonnnnnnnnng time ago. But I haven't and you know why? Because I don't need yours or any other NTers approval. Besides, if that's the BEST you can do as far as "insulting" someone, I'm sad for you.
Someone post her avatar for me; I'm on my phone.

Someone post her avatar for me; I'm on my phone. Because I like totally love Niketalk and I like don't want to like get banned so can someone else do this like for me cause like I can't be banned from like my favorite forum like EVER!

Ohhhhh I see.

So you came in this thread to post this non-sense. You want e-props don't you
grin.gif

Someone post her avatar for me; I'm on my phone. Because I like totally love Niketalk and I like don't want to like get banned so can someone else do this like for me cause like I can't be banned from like my favorite forum like EVER!

Ohhhhh I see.
I was joking.
laugh.gif

I know that's how people try to "get" you.
laugh.gif

Ohhhhh I see.
I was joking.
laugh.gif

I know that's how people try to "get" you.
laugh.gif
?

ehh i find her more mature and therefore more datable if she she does'nt go out and fiend for the latest jays..

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

nah footwear says a lot about a person, i agree with OP, you should look clean and dress well....I hate when hos have on chinese slippers, some cheap shoes with a run down heel.....If im dressed to impress, you should be too (nyc)

i agree with you an the OP.

fine chicks an ranover kicks dont usually go though anyways..........

if she that bad, be like mami im gonna upgrade you.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

nah footwear says a lot about a person, i agree with OP, you should look clean and dress well....I hate when hos have on chinese slippers, some cheap shoes with a run down heel.....If im dressed to impress, you should be too (nyc)

i agree with you an the OP.

fine chicks an ranover kicks dont usually go though anyways..........

if she that bad, be like mami im gonna upgrade you.
Exactly, there's nothing wrong with having pride in your appearance

Back
Top Bottom