I Can't Sleep, Halp!!!!!

4-7-8

4 seconds breathing in

7 seconds holding your breath in

8 seconds letting it out

Umm yeah. If you skipped over this post you might wanna get back.

This is the quickest way to fall asleep.

It puts your breathing pattern in a sleeping rhythmic pattern of breathing.

You will do this 50+ times and you will knockout cold. Also when you stop your body is already breathing as if you was sleeping.

But..... before this you need to "relax" your whole body starting from your toes alll the way up to your head.

Mind and body connection.

Start from your toes and relax them and move up slowly to your calves, thighs etc.

The key is to not bring your problems to bed and literally dont think about anything.........keep your mind clear.

This is pretty insightful stuff. Having a clear mind always helps me fall asleep easily.

Not sure if any of you guys have tried meditation, but for those who are experiencing trouble sleep, I’d recommend giving it a shot.

Try the Breathe app and see how it works out. It’s pretty cool and works wonders for me. At the beginning of the meditation session, you’re asked to select different moods that currently describe both your physicial and mental states. After “checking in” as they call it, you’re given a selection of different guided meditation sessions. These are really helpful for people who don’t practice this sort of thing normally.

The reason I bring up the app is because there are guided sessions specifically for a) clearing your mind and b) specifically for those having difficulty with sleep.

Hope this helps out some. Peep the screenshot below. I circled the app so that you can know what icon to look for in the App Store

Good luck NT fams.

9DE7B6DA-0370-4C3C-92FD-4F0D79C0999D.jpeg

If I find that I can't sleep, I go and bang out a number of push ups. I normally try to exercise prior to going to bed as it tires me out. Then I shower and hit the hay.

L-theanine to get you relaxed and some melatonin to put you out. I get vivid *** dreams on melatonin though. Benadryl works too.

smoking and late night gaming has me ready to pass out once i hit the bed lol

There really is no cure all for situations like this, and everybody will have anecdotal evidence that has worked for them...

all you can really do is try to do stuff that can possibly make you tired/sleepy throughout the day

Exercise before a certain is what was recommended to me...I'm still trying to work on that

Last night I took some unisom and a shot vodka. I dont drink and that had me out like a light.

If you go to sleep at the same hour every day without moving, I think with time you will succeed to sleep correctly, maybe I'm naive.

Have your doctor write you prescription for ambian.

Back
Top Bottom