I can't take it anymore...

A lot of these people really don't actually care about getting in shape. It's one thing to say you don't have time to workout due to extra responsibilities. Its another thing to say that while eating BBQ chicken wings, a boat of fries, and drinking a mountain dew for lunch. Simply eating better will make a difference if you can't get to the gym.

Last edited:
If they can't go to the gym then there's always calisthenics. Bruce Lee used to do push-ups with Brandon on his back. No excuses.

Not everyone cares about their weight. Some people have money, have spouses that love them, have kids, have bills to pay, werent raised by their parents to exercise and eat healthy, cant afford a gym, have bad joints/health issues, etc.  Its the same with people who smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, or drugs.  THEY DONT CARE! Its all about now and what makes me happy.  Whether it be a burger, a beer, a line, or reading a book people just want what makes them happy.

^

i get what you're saying, but i just have such a hard time someone can look in the mirror at their fat **** self and be happy with it. maybe they've conditioned themselves to be ok with it because they don't want the change bad enough to work for it, but i just can't imagine anyone being happy with being fat. maybe i'm just narrow minded though...

This is a horrible post, lmao why you mad at Fat people? How are they are effecting your life besides you being disgusted!? Did you bring up sin? oh god, not another hypocritical Christian....

I'm disgusted daily. Fat chicks are real brave and give no dambs around here. There is no way of avoiding them.

Cause dudes will gas up any female and stick their **** in any female.

If dudes weren't thirsty, they would understand that everyone isn't willing to accept it.
Its terrible out chea..dudes contributing to chicks staying fat and big girls being "thick" :smh:

On my commute home I look around the metro and nothing but HUGE people and they wanna take all the seats smh.

I read the other day how regardless of exercise, people here are still overweight and fat. Why? Cause of their diets! I mean look what people eat these days.. bacon egg burrito for breakfast, burger for lunch then probably a steak/potatoes for dinner. I eat one strip of bacon and I feel guilty. People in this country just don't care how they look I guess. I mean I look at facebook/instagram, I see all these people taking pictures of fattening foods from dinner, lunch, etc.. and all I can do is shake my head!

i aint gonna lie, not taking lunch lunch to work is killin me right now

i gotta get back to hoopin :smh:

WaWa

check this out.................co workers actually make fun of me because im in shape.

like im a loser for going to the gym everyday after work

i think its low key envy, but if i made fun up them even sarcastic id be a d-bag.....
Is this serious? 

I hear what you're saying, although obesity along with a dozen other dependencies like alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc whether we like it or not are problems that normal people face and battle throughout their life. Most brought on by stress/inability to cope and a misunderstanding of what to do and the lack of getting the right help from the right people.This does not make them bad people and people you should hate.

LOL why does somebody else's being fat bother yall so much? Ill never understand it. How is somebody ELSE being fat effecting you? People got all shapes and I ain't gonna discriminate against them for that. Yall act like others being fat is a real problem for you lol.

First world problems.

I'm so afraid if getting fat and disgusting you all. I'm going to do a thousand crunches while I benching 175 every day so I don't disappoint you guys. I want to be one of the folks in this world you have deemed to be "lookable".

Some of you really ought to get over yourselves. Tombout you "can't take it any more". Why are you worried about folks that aren't worrying about you?

LOL why does somebody else's being fat bother yall so much? Ill never understand it. How is somebody ELSE being fat effecting you? People got all shapes and I ain't gonna discriminate against them for that. Yall act like others being fat is a real problem for you lol.

First world problems.

Personally, it doesn't affect me. But it bothers me because of the drain some obese people put on the healthcare system.

What crazy that these big girls have the craziest standards when it come to male body types. When I was at the train station last week I was chatting with this big girl and some how the conversation led her to ask if I had a six pack and that she only gets in serious relationships with men that are fit. This chick was about 5'5 and at least 220lbs. I than asked her what did she have to offer a male with a six pack. This bish said my inner beauty.
mean.gif
please tell me you made this up because honestly this infuriates me

What crazy that these big girls have the craziest standards when it come to male body types. When I was at the train station last week I was chatting with this big girl and some how the conversation led her to ask if I had a six pack and that she only gets in serious relationships with men that are fit. This chick was about 5'5 and at least 220lbs. I than asked her what did she have to offer a male with a six pack. This bish said my inner beauty.:smh:
:lol: :smh:

Why? Cause being fat and obese is starting to become a NORM in society these days!

Oh it's ok to be fat.. my mom/dad are fat and they are happy.

Oh it's ok to be chunky, cause guys like "thick" girls right?

On and on and on!

And how does it personally affect me? Being fat = health issues(diabetes/heart diseases). So this year I may have to pay an additional 3.8% in Medicare taxes thanks to Obama mandating everyone in this country to have health insurance!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/04/obesity-disease-insurance-coverage/2447217/

...now most insurance plans are required to help obese patients try to lose weight under President Obama's health care law.

:smh:

I'm not that concerned about other people and how they live their lives. More smaller clothes on the racks for me :pimp:

First world problems.
Personally, I do think that being around  having to interact with obese people can get uncomfortable. I don't judge anyones eating habits because i stuff my face worse than they do, just less times a day. I'm active but I don't work out. I'm pretty skinny, built like crucifix jesus. I understand how genetics work so I'm sympathetic. But its like working with someone who's handicapped or has some visible disorder. You notice the wheelchair. You notice the skin blotches or funny walk, etc. There's nothing you can do not to notice it. If your a considerate person you try to accomodate that person even if only by not bringing their disability to their attention.

Believe it or not obese people, you are noticeable. You're bigger! what do you expect? obesity affects your walk, the way you wear clothes, the way people picture you without clothes (yes people do that with you too), you sweat more which means hygiene is a must. There are just a multitude of ways a "fit" person can be repulsed by obesity, not because they are an arrogant douche bag, but because we are wired not to like bodies that don't seem to be biologically fit. It's primal and it's deep inside. Eat less. Get active. You'll feel like you're starving and on the verge of death but the body will consume those energy reserves you have, and you'll get used to smaller portions. If you get hungry but don't want to eat try sleeping. It's all about the calorie deficit at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom