I dont care about lyrics no mo' vol. they dont make em like they used to

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Anyone else feel this way now?

Back in high school (classs of 2012 so im a young guy) i used care so much about what rappers be spittin.

used to listen to Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem (pre 2007) albums religiously. I'd always be listening carefully to the lyrics..

But now... it seems like most rappers just dont care anymore. J. cole is boring and last song I heard from him as on the radio about him losing his v card 
indifferent.gif

kendrick is cool but to pimp a butterfly just didnt have that crazy lyrics in it.

they dont make em like they used to anymore b. where they spittin real **** with a crazy flow.

and i think cause of all this i just gave up and now i just listen to **** that bumps in the whip. i dont even care about the lyrics anymore.

i mean, just listen to this ****. that wordplay, the passion, etc.

PISTOL WHIPPIN MUTHA****** BOUNCAS 6'2!

R... I... PEE!

ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?

Last edited:
You know why this generation of people born in the 90's sucks so bad?

Because they act like these conversations they're having are being had for the first time ever.

They act like these issues they're covering are being covered for the first time ever.

They act like they're the first generation to think about ****.

Get over yourselves.

Cosign op 100%

I dont mess with jcole or kendrick at aall but I used listen to super hiphop **** like nas and wutang religiously back in the day

You know why this generation of people born in the 90's sucks so bad?

Because they act like these conversations they're having are being had for the first time ever.

They act like these issues they're covering are being covered for the first time ever.

They act like they're the first generation to think about ****.

Get over yourselves.

The same can be said for every generation, let the youngins live

Back
Top Bottom