I don't like my cousin anymore

Due to fantasy basketball. Has anyone else's family been broken by fantasy basketball? 
30t6p3b.gif

I dont talk to my cousin either, He came over from mexico and we were cool at first but dude started hanging around those sur rats smfh.

Me and my other cousin did duke it out at least 10 times, we would play soccer in my grandmas front yard and
eek.gif
at the amount of !!%$ talking that would go on during our games.
My grandps was cool about it though, he would let us fight until it was obvious someone was getting handled.

I dont talk to my cousin either, He came over from mexico and we were cool at first but dude started hanging around those sur rats smfh.

Me and my other cousin did duke it out at least 10 times, we would play soccer in my grandmas front yard and
eek.gif
at the amount of !!%$ talking that would go on during our games.
My grandps was cool about it though, he would let us fight until it was obvious someone was getting handled.

No, but my family was almost torn to pieces over a game of Trivial Pursuit one time at Christmas.

We haven't played a board game together since... it's been like 7 years.

No, but my family was almost torn to pieces over a game of Trivial Pursuit one time at Christmas.

We haven't played a board game together since... it's been like 7 years.

I wouldn't take it that far, The you can always play a different game but you can only have that cousin once.

I wouldn't take it that far, The you can always play a different game but you can only have that cousin once.

Back
Top Bottom