I Dont understand

roll.gif

lol i saw this on wshh earlier.. i guess dude didnt wanna get what his brother was gettin
the really sad part is the dudes was BROTHERS lol.. not homeboys but BROTHERS.. aint no way i could watch that happen to any relative of mine let alone my brother

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Sounds like they're from DC.

Any backstory?
NYC, dude said "you got it son"

plus the NY plates
yeah imma go with ny. no dread sightings...but at the end when dude said brother...it did sound like brova (how dc dudes say it)

reminds me of that scene from Friday

"you want some of this too old man?"

"NNOOO" *runs to hop in the whip*

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

roll.gif

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS BOY WAS IN THE CAR THE WHOLE TIME?!!??!!?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Yeah, I'ma wait for you to get your %@# beat and robbed, then we out" Can you imagine?
roll.gif

Bruh, I could have SWORN I heard then say something about "his brother.." in reference to the dude in the car?!!? WOOOOWW!!!

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS BOY WAS IN THE CAR THE WHOLE TIME?!!??!!?[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Yeah, I'ma wait for you to get your %@# beat and robbed, then we out" Can you imagine?
roll.gif
[/color]

No way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son shoes was off.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean dude was right in the car.
smh.gif

Somebody have had to draw heat before hand or something....

So we really gon pretend we didn't hear dude say that he gon beat him til his knuckles bleed?!?!?! That's like one of the top ten things I've ever heard while giving someone an $$# whooping. My man said 'I'm gon beat you til my knuckles bleed'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

laugh.gif
i watched this last night. i gave it a some thought and it seemed like there was a lot of people behind the camera, i would have most likely sat there to avoid both of us getting beat instead of just him.

you wear panties.

Back
Top Bottom