I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!

I know I'm late but,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��

i liked the part where he was screaming, "I ABANDONED MY CHILD!!!!" and then the kid shuffles next to him and he's like "Oh, There heis"

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.
Stop crying, you sniveling +!*! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Eli.
Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!
That's one cold +!* dude right there...
pimp.gif

My line is in the church:

Rev Eli: Do you accept Jesus Christ As Your Savior?

D.P.: Yes I Do!

The way he responded in that sarcastic tone was classic.

image damn SNL fell off. If you think about it, it ain't that funny or clever. All they did was repeat lines of the movie. bad execution.

agreed. Not clever at all. They've needed new writers for years now.

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people. ; I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.
and the church scene
eek.gif

Daniel Day Lewis = BEAST.

I really hope no one sees that one clip and is like "Man this movie is crazy I wanna see it bad!" I think they might be bored for the majority of it.

I was like
eek.gif
when he was calling Eli the afterbirth..

Plainview: Stop crying, you sniveling !@@! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Eli.
Eli Sunday: No...
Plainview: You slithered out of your mother's filth.
Eli Sunday: No.
Plainview: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who wasnursing you, poor Eli- one of Bandy's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.

How much more harsh can you GET?

My favorite line from the movie is definitely "One night, I'm gonna come inside your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut yourthroat" and the seconds following.. The look on that guy's face was PRICELESS. "What?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom