i fail at life. computerheads get in here! PLEASE!

i start up my computer about to grind on some rpg
it blinks black a few times then blue screens every time i turn it on right after windows vista loads up
something like "display adapter has stopped responding but recovered" before I blue screen everytime

nt computer heads check in.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this, my friend, i think means you need to reformat and all the stuff on your hd is gawwwwwn

is it this screen?

IRQ.jpg

if u have vista CD start computer with CD in an press any key an setup vista press R an install recovery console bootup press f8 use recovery console with /Ecommand an your PC is fixed

yes it is that blue screen
how do i just disable the display adapter?
and yeah.. im thinking of formatting but how do I keep my drivers? im on vista and im looking to downgrade to XP

dont reformat yet. Write down the error code and run a google search. Sometimes its an easy fix. BSOD isn't all that bad and sometimes the error is reallyminor.

damn bro, chances of the comp working after the blue screen of death are not that good

Originally Posted by lookfrancisison

not sure if you can keep your drivers. if theyre the drivers im thinking of im pretty sure they can be redownloaded once your comp is fixed.

http://www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/repair_xp.htm

i go to that site every time i format my computer. you need a windows xp/vista cd to do this. steps/instructions have screenshots
problem is there's a driver for internet bro. i cant get on the internet without the driver for my network card or something like that

Originally Posted by BgL2687

dont reformat yet. Write down the error code and run a google search. Sometimes its an easy fix. BSOD isn't all that bad and sometimes the error is really minor.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by BgL2687

dont reformat yet. Write down the error code and run a google search. Sometimes its an easy fix. BSOD isn't all that bad and sometimes the error is really minor.
yea copy the code could be a driver conflict

Back
Top Bottom