I feel bad for the Cavs because Mike Brown is their coach VOL. COTY my +!*!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Nothing fair-weathered in what I'm saying. At the time, my comments about the coach of the year were true, nothing I said was an opinion, all facts. You can't even compare that to what i'm saying now, it doesn't follow good logic, so you lose buddy. Also, WestcoastF I was saying it's not the CAVS players fault, I wasn't talking about the Laker players cause it is the Laker players fault they're soft. Scott you are partially correct, however, the Cavs are scoring enough, but they are not defending very good right now. This is because Brown will not change his defense to match the personnel of the Magic. He's not being very smart and he's to stubborn and set in his ways to change. He's not willing to adjust on the fly and as you can see, we're losing in the same manner every night. Defense, execution, and match-ups, we're losing all three cause of Brown, he needs to wake up Brown is a decent coach, but his stubborness is killing us right now is all I'm saying. Maybe they need to wait til the finals to name coach of the year
laugh.gif
And it's cool, I'll eat some crow.
yehh go eat crow...till then....i leave you this
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

WesrcoastF, I'm not gonna jump on my team like yall do the Lakers, cause its not their fault. Mike Brown on the other hand, he is the worst. For some moronic reason, he refuses to adjust his defense, and they are destroying him on the radio here. His coaching is KILLING US. I do not blame the players cause they're just following the game plan, and it absolutely sucks. It's not really the O, our defense is the problem, and the problem is he's too stubborn to realize he needs to adjust. STOP DOUBLING HOWARD AND TURK, RUN TO THE SHOOTERS ON FAST BREAKS FORGET COVERING THE MIDDLE ON THE BREAK, SWITCH THE PICK AND POP AND RUN TO THE SHOOTERS. MAKE THEM DRIBBLE THE BALL INSTEAD OF CATCH AND SHOOT, KEEP A HAND ON THE PERSON YOU'RE GUARDING, PUT LEBRON ON RASHARD. We have to move away from traditional defensive strategy, cause Orlando is not a traditional team. I wish Brown would get his head out his rectum. He is coaching us right out the playoffs with his stubborness.
laugh.gif

this is from the Mike Brown Coach of the year thread.

I would like to know who should win over a man who won 66 games, leader in the three major defensive categories, a 21 game improvement in wins, coached the all star team, coach of the month three times, and has the respect of most other coaches in the league?
apparently after three loses you have completely changed your tune. Fair Weather fan

roll.gif
got em!

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

Mike Brown is thee most glorified fan in the Nba

He gets a front row seat to watch Lebron play every night, and all he has to do is sit there with a mouth full of sunflower seeds and say a few choice words to reporters at halftime and after the game.

Basically Lebron won coach of the year and MVP.
BINGO!
x2
Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

WesrcoastF, I'm not gonna jump on my team like yall do the Lakers, cause its not their fault. Mike Brown on the other hand, he is the worst. For some moronic reason, he refuses to adjust his defense, and they are destroying him on the radio here. His coaching is KILLING US. I do not blame the players cause they're just following the game plan, and it absolutely sucks. It's not really the O, our defense is the problem, and the problem is he's too stubborn to realize he needs to adjust. STOP DOUBLING HOWARD AND TURK, RUN TO THE SHOOTERS ON FAST BREAKS FORGET COVERING THE MIDDLE ON THE BREAK, SWITCH THE PICK AND POP AND RUN TO THE SHOOTERS. MAKE THEM DRIBBLE THE BALL INSTEAD OF CATCH AND SHOOT, KEEP A HAND ON THE PERSON YOU'RE GUARDING, PUT LEBRON ON RASHARD. We have to move away from traditional defensive strategy, cause Orlando is not a traditional team. I wish Brown would get his head out his rectum. He is coaching us right out the playoffs with his stubborness.
laugh.gif

this is from the Mike Brown Coach of the year thread.
I would like to know who should win over a man who won 66 games, leader in the three major defensive categories, a 21 game improvement in wins, coached the all star team, coach of the month three times, and has the respect of most other coaches in the league?
apparently after three loses you have completely changed your tune. Fair Weather fan
roll.gif
got em!
Damn.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LuLz pWn3d

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

"Coach of the year" my *@+. You know it's bad when fans don't agree.
?
Report: LeBron named NBA Coach of the Year. Mike Brown to accept award on his behalf.
Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

(assorted gifs)
?
laugh.gif
I was just joking around/being a homer when I postedthose. Of course I'm still happy that he won the award; I'm happy when anybody from Cleveland wins an award. If you dig deeper you can find that I havealways said he wasn't the best candidate and that I've never really agreed with his ways.

He is being OUTcoached...period, point blank. COTY...ha ! It's all because everybody rides Lebron like a bus.....this should already be overwith.....Stan Van Jeremy OWNS Brown !!!!!

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom