I Feel Sorry For Travis Porter...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

God I hate they voice tone.

I coulnt sit and have a convo with them at all w/o walking off
Dudes need to hit puberty

Turnt Up wouldnt have blown without Travis Porter tho
they still play that version where i'm at....i've never heard the roscoe/soulja boy version on the radio
laugh.gif

TP gets lots of love up here in NC from folks

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

whoa whoa whoa! I see _'s outside of i285 are clueless.. Travis Porter turnt that song up for that guy. Not saying "Turnt Up" didn't go hard from the jump, but when T. Porter touched it, it took off! Not to mention this lil _ roscoe is a theif, he might get that aaa beat if I catch him.. but that's neither here nor there. Dude used to sit in the club like a lame soakin up everybody's swag (for lack of better term) and bitin others records. If he dont break bread wit my team, ima get him, Polo dont give him no ice cause it's good as got. yea im e-bangin
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Nothing but constant rotation in the A.... Not sure if your correct on this one big dawg.... TP is doing just fine.  
I feel you my dude im prolly wrong on this one since im not down in Georgia and im on the outside looking in. Its just looking like they aint doing nothing. You already know that Go Shorty songs is my $%@%
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I just aint heard nothing from them since
ohwell.gif
meanwhile Roscoe been putting out mad stuff.

Yes it would have. I got no problem giving TP credit for the song blowing up but to say it wouldn't have blown up without them is foolish. The track is a banger.

The way I see it they contributed by gridning and doing shows all over the south east.

the only version of All the Way Turnt Up they play up north is the Travis Porter version. Show Out hasnt hit the radios here yet.

i !!+! with Roscoe but Travis Porter is better.. Go Shorty Go, Lose Your Mind, Nicki, Guitar, etc are
pimp.gif

^

Yep

some reason i fine myself rewinding soulja boys verse alot lol.

but we all know im a S Beezy fan

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

I really wish they would have just Kept the original song, paid vybe & all came up together.

#kanyeshrug
**DL's dash's mixtape**

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the only version of All the Way Turnt Up they play up north is the Travis Porter version. Show Out hasnt hit the radios here yet.

i !!+! with Roscoe but Travis Porter is better.. Go Shorty Go, Lose Your Mind, Nicki, Guitar, etc are
pimp.gif
only version they play down here too... which is why i say if it wasnt for them, it wouldnt have blown... nobody really knows who Roscoe Dash is. Well now they do.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Get Naked, Bananas,Sum Head. i might add

smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]You trippin' OP ... TP will still make it ... Go Shorty Go gets clubs stupid ... and they got ppl backing them ... That DJ deal feel through the first time.  They had signed w/ DJ then that fell apart after the whole Turnt Up situation.  I didn't know they were still in talks w/ DJ tho.  Either way.  I don't think they are goin anywhere.  Streets R Us goes hard.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]And whoever said it.  Yeah MMI got cake from what I hear.  And as long as he has KE.  Roscoe is going to the top.  They need to push that Show Out extra hard tho[/color]

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yes it would have. I got no problem giving TP credit for the song blowing up but to say it wouldn't have blown up without them is foolish. The track is a banger.

The way I see it they contributed by gridning and doing shows all over the south east.

It wouldn't have blown up without them. This is Atlanta, we got plenty of "Bangers" that won't make it - due to all the artists that are on.   

They had signed w/ DJ then that fell apart after the whole Turnt Up situation.  I didn't know they were still in talks w/ DJ tho.  Either way.  I don't think they are goin anywhere.  Streets R Us goes hard.
The DefJam deal never went through. So they weren't signed.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

whoa whoa whoa! I see _'s outside of i285 are clueless.. Travis Porter turnt that song up for that guy. Not saying "Turnt Up" didn't go hard from the jump, but when T. Porter touched it, it took off! Not to mention this lil _ roscoe is a theif, he might get that aaa beat if I catch him.. but that's neither here nor there. Dude used to sit in the club like a lame soakin up everybody's swag (for lack of better term) and bitin others records. If he dont break bread wit my team, ima get him, Polo dont give him no ice cause it's good as got. yea im e-bangin
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]You trippin' OP ... TP will still make it ... Go Shorty Go gets clubs stupid ... and they got ppl backing them ... That DJ deal feel through the first time.  They had signed w/ DJ then that fell apart after the whole Turnt Up situation.  I didn't know they were still in talks w/ DJ tho.  Either way.  I don't think they are goin anywhere.  Streets R Us goes hard.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]And whoever said it.  Yeah MMI got cake from what I hear.  And as long as he has KE.  Roscoe is going to the top.  They need to push that Show Out extra hard tho[/color]
I mean i like TP. Dudes got joints but after that Roscoe situation all they done had was Go Shorty Go (which is my $+*$) but Roscoe done came with heat after heat after heat like its nothing basically showing he can do what TP do but better.

I cant call it though i aint move to the A yet. Yall ___'s know better than me
laugh.gif

Who are they signed to right now?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by young dr0

smh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]You trippin' OP ... TP will still make it ... Go Shorty Go gets clubs stupid ... and they got ppl backing them ... That DJ deal feel through the first time.  They had signed w/ DJ then that fell apart after the whole Turnt Up situation. I didn't know they were still in talks w/ DJ tho. Either way. I don't think they are goin anywhere. Streets R Us goes hard.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]And whoever said it. Yeah MMI got cake from what I hear. And as long as he has KE. Roscoe is going to the top. They need to push that Show Out extra hard tho[/color]
I mean i like TP. Dudes got joints but after that Roscoe situation all they done had was Go Shorty Go (which is my $+*$) but Roscoe done came with heat after heat after heat like its nothing basically showing he can do what TP do but better.

I cant call it though i aint move to the A yet. Yall ___'s know better than me
laugh.gif

Who are they signed to right now?
[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]They aren't signed. But they are DEF gettin interest from labels. And I mean Roscoe got tracks but outside of Show Out & Turnt Up I dont hear him HEAVY in the club. TP has a lil crazy fan base. I've seen it all over the southeast. And Spinz & Fresh who did Go Shorty Go rock w/ TP real heavy and they def gon throw TP some more heat. [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]That first week of March Unbelievable premiered @ Centerstage then they had a concert after : SOLD OUT. And they killed Go Shorty Go on the Mo'nique show ... getting the name out even more.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]I just don't think you need to "feel sorry for them." They all (including Roscoe) are def making moves. Eventhough I kinda respect TP more ... I been watching them grind it out. Them boys work / tour they *** off. And put on a hell of a show.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]& Jetpac I know the deal fell through I think Dre mentioned something about DJ. I was saying that I knew they were in talks once & asking were they in talks AGAIN or was he speaking of the initial talks of signing.[/color]

http://www.youtube.com/v/U7YwoX8do-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/U7YwoX8do-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Yeah, I forgot all about that. Them %*%#@* had a MOVIE.

The thing w/ TP was that in the beginning they were steadfast in the fact that they didn't wanna sign to a label and they wanted to stay independent. But that thinking has changed. If it wasn't for that, they woulda been signed a while ago.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, I forgot all about that. Them %*%#@* had a MOVIE.

The thing w/ TP was that in the beginning they were steadfast in the fact that they didn't wanna sign to a label and they wanted to stay independent. But that thinking has changed. If it wasn't for that, they woulda been signed a while ago.
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]They was talking independent but I never believed it.  Just the kind of personalities that they have.  I think they knew they were/are going to sign to a major b/c they WANT to be stars & know they were prolly only going so far indy.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Word?  I think they was on some reverse psychology type steez then b/c labels were interested a little ... then when Turnt Up blew ... it seems like they jumped @ the chance to go to NY and sign DJ & my niece knows Quez personally and says all they talked about was being major ... or maybe they mean major in a different sense.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Personally I wouldn't though ... them foo do hella shows ... Major $ / three = no bueno.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom