i finally got 3 rings of death on my xbox.. **** ps3 fanboys

knew this day would come.. 3 questions tho..
1. whats the difference between the 3 and 4 flashing lights? 2. on the site, it showed that my xbox warranty expires 1-22-09 *@#? what if my "new xboxthat i get from microsoft starts %%#%+#% up again can i still send it back if the warranty is pass due or will i need to get a new one from the store? 3. howlong do repairs take? i dont wanna waste my xbox gold by just waiting on microsoft's $%+% up.

mad.gif

Its been a while since I got my 3rd Red Ring of Death....
I think the 3 rings is just when the AV cords arent plugged in all the way into the TV.....

But the real RROD is when the system is dead.

Im on my 4th xbox....Hopefully they'll be dropping a new 360 this fall with Blu-ray? maybe hoping, crosssing my fingers...

Originally Posted by derryj3

Its been a while since I got my 3rd Red Ring of Death....
I think the 3 rings is just when the AV cords arent plugged in all the way into the TV.....

But the real RROD is when the system is dead.

Im on my 4th xbox....Hopefully they'll be dropping a new 360 this fall with Blu-ray? maybe hoping, crosssing my fingers...

i jus filled out the repair form.. i think the xbox is dead.. the 3 rings will show up but xbox wont start.
mad.gif

can someone explain to me the warranty? will ig et a new one after the repairs? or will i have to buy a new xbox to get that warranty? BS

Originally Posted by kidUFC

knew this day would come.. 3 questions tho..
1. whats the difference between the 3 and 4 flashing lights? 2. on the site, it showed that my xbox warranty expires 1-22-09 %%+? what if my "new xbox that i get from microsoft starts %%#!!!@ up again can i still send it back if the warranty is pass due or will i need to get a new one from the store? 3. how long do repairs take? i dont wanna waste my xbox gold by just waiting on microsoft's ##*+ up.

mad.gif

Thats sucks dude. PS3 ftw
happy.gif

Do you know that girl in your avy?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by parada45

Get a PS3

indifferent.gif
not until they make the controllers interact with the system in real time
indifferent.gif
Huh?
when i use anyoens ps3 .. i would press something on the ps3 and its like a second late for the system to read.. i press the block button withbynum and he jumps after the ball is release.
indifferent.gif

My tray stopped reading disks, I called xbox for a repair and they wanted $99 since the system was out of warranty
smh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

get it fixed dummy
i jus filled out the repair form.. i think the xbox is dead.. the 3 rings will show up but xbox wont start.
mad.gif

read dummy

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The fact that this is an excepted F up by xbox fans is, for lack of a better word, stupid.SMH

the hell u talkin bout?

Get a PS3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Huh?
when i use anyoens ps3 .. i would press something on the ps3 and its like a second late for the system to read.. i press the block button with bynum and he jumps after the ball is release.
indifferent.gif
Nahhhh, I think you just came up with that...never heard that one before. There's no delay on my PS3, or any other PS3 I've played. I'm not even a fanboy or whatever 'cause I actually like 2K9 better for XBox, but throwin' false accusations like that aren't nice......thenagain, I don't care. I'm happy.

Get a PS3

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Huh?
when i use anyoens ps3 .. i would press something on the ps3 and its like a second late for the system to read.. i press the block button with bynum and he jumps after the ball is release.
indifferent.gif
Nahhhh, I think you just came up with that...never heard that one before. There's no delay on my PS3, or any other PS3 I've played. I'm not even a fanboy or whatever 'cause I actually like 2K9 better for XBox, but throwin' false accusations like that aren't nice......then again, I don't care. I'm happy.
to each his own..

1. I got my RROD and sent it in, got it back in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

2. Supposedly, they sent me a new one......The one they sent me got the RROD in about 3 weeks
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3. I just sent them my 2nd one back, their saying they never got it and its been 2 weeks
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

1. I got my RROD and sent it in, got it back in 2 weeks
pimp.gif

2. Supposedly, they sent me a new one......The one they sent me got the RROD in about 3 weeks
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

3. I just sent them my 2nd one back, their saying they never got it and its been 2 weeks
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
did u still have your warranty? the problem im having is that i get back my xbox and get the rrod and no warranty.
mad.gif
+%*# so thats like 2-3 weeks of my xbox live wasted.

do they send you an xbox to play with while you wait?

whats really funny is how this is a known fact of 360s, yet critically and commercially 360 DESTROYS PS3. so

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom