I finally got married and it couldn't have been a worse time lol

Just three days before our destination wedding in Napa, California on March 14, 2020, Valeri struggled to breathe and so I took her to the emergency room. We called family and friends and told them that we considered canceling our wedding because we were scared she got the virus. We waited for the doctor's advice and he said that it was a bad asthma attack and that if we wanted, we could go through with the wedding.

We had family (grandparents), friends, videographer, and photographer cancel last minute and we had to scramble to figure things out so that we would have some memories to look back on. Luckily, I had friends who jumped in last minute to help capture our special day.

Family and friends let us stay with them before the wedding, helped us pick things up, make our cake, drive people around, buy decorations, set things up, and we are just so grateful for everyone! Everyone was safe and smart at the wedding.

We discouraged hugs and kisses but when they did, they washed hands and had hand sanitizer. It was a fun day of elbow bumps, air hugs, and kisses.

I still would’ve kissed my wife on our wedding, **** that!

edit

Last edited:
I still wouldn’t kissed my wife on our wedding, **** that!
18loyt32elchyjpg.jpg

Are you the guy who had the long distance relationship with some nurse or something like that?
maybe im confused

Anywho, congrats man. Glad it worked out for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom