I found an iPhone 3g today Vol. Pics 8o

This is mad incriminating, you coming here telling us you basically stole from someone.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I thought you was posting the pics that were IN the phone...we all seen an iPhone before...
smh.gif

Everyone that replied here is a damn #*$+!. You know all yall wouldve taken the damn phone too..I know I would..easy 300+ in my pockets

Originally Posted by derventa

Everyone that replied here is a damn #*$+!. You know all yall wouldve taken the damn phone too..I know I would..easy 300+ in my pockets
smh.gif

Not all of us..

this is far from the truth

most of you guys are such *******..karma this blah blah blah u act like youjve never stolen anything before

he stole an iphone..big deal..put it on ebay and get on with your life

Originally Posted by Nktran001

smh.gif

Not all of us..
Not me. I was at 6 Flags one time and I had just spent $450 on a phone I only had 3months. I let my boy hold it to get on a ride and he droppedit. I went to the lost and found and someone picked it up and gave it to a security guard. That right there let me know there are decent people in the worldand I'd return someone's phone in a heart beat. What goes around, comes around.

Originally Posted by cs02132

most of you guys are such *******..karma this blah blah blah u act like youjve never stolen anything before

he stole an iphone..big deal..put it on ebay and get on with your life
Next_on_the_Banned_List.jpg

NT detectives should find out what school OP goes to and get that iPhone back to it's rightful owner lol.

way to steal someone's phone a-hole

people like you make me sick. "I found an iphone" **** you stole it from the top of someone's backpack.

Well since you have it now you might as well just sell it cause you know once you return it ol' girl and her friends gonna be hella afraid to ever trustyou again

I dont belive in hell or karma but thanks guys
eyes.gif

Anyways quit PMing me about it, its gone, sold it this morning for 200$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

what school you go to? im telling

roll.gif
Yea but return it dude.. I know what it feels like to get something stolen! MY DAMN BOSE ON EAR HEADPHONES!!!!! they got stolen and i was depressed fora long time.. still am.. SMFH for taking it to one of the worse schools. DAMN!!

Do you understand that you called people on this phone? The first thing im doing is checkin my phone bill to see who called. EVERYTHING is recorded these days,i.e. paper, camera, etc... Foolish!

OP you grimy as *^%& ......

my phone got jacked and they never returned it...

but hey you got a good come up....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom