I got $607.85 to spend or save vol. Financial Aid FTW

pimp.gif
that check finally came in today but I already bought my books, so whatshould I cop 1st since no "good" shoes are coming out.
tired.gif

Save it for a rainy day, trust me, my radiator started leaking yesterday and I found out it was cracked, plus my brake & headlight bulbs burnt out thisweek, as well as my registration is due. When things mount up, you'll be glad you have the money lying around, or put it into a savings account and have itaccure at least some king of growth.

If it were me, I'd go buy a PS3. I'm fiending for a PS3 right now.

*sigh*

Should've bought PS3 instead of an Xbox 360.

From experience, you should save it.

If there's nothing on your radar really to buy, it's always best to save it, rather than spend it cuz you have the urge to just spend it.

save it...don't be broke like me
frown.gif

you can spend that 7.85 on some instant pancake mix that comes in a cool whip can though
laugh.gif

spend like a hundred and save the rest. buy something nice for yourself, take your girl out, etc.

Don't you have to pay financial aid back in time or is that student loans, if its the latter go get something fly

Originally Posted by bud dink

Don't you have to pay financial aid back in time or is that student loans, if its the latter go get something fly

nah you dont gotta pay financial aid back just student loans
i know when i get my financial aid im savin it
smokin.gif

One of the Nters said that Niketalk is being more responsible now or something to that extent.
Its just that once you start to get a little bit older and you are paying bills and things like that, you start to do what is smart.
May not apply for everyone though, i would save it. If you want to spend i mean get a nice outfit or a pair of kicks or something that you like and willappreciate however just save the rest of the money.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Save it for a rainy day, trust me, my radiator started leaking yesterday and I found out it was cracked, plus my brake & headlight bulbs burnt out this week, as well as my registration is due. When things mount up, you'll be glad you have the money lying around, or put it into a savings account and have it accure at least some king of growth.

I agree with everything about saving money, but NOT for a rainy day. This will engrave a thought of saving money strictly for negative situation, and ithink its extremely contagious to associate money with tragedies. Always save your money, but for happiness down the road. You can always look at the situationas bad, but then money will come in and lighten it up. So, save it so that you'll always smile bcuz you have money.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom