I got a better idea, let's have an immature late night discussion about...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

hmmm
So you really decided to use my avy
smh.gif

I was thinking to myself..... "WTH i haven't posted in here" when i saw my avy.

Why do fat chicks like fat guys.... they always approaching me
smh.gif

They think we can relate because we fat???

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

hmmm
smh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im gunna have to say yes

hmmm
smh.gif

smh.gif

you're "easy" to them... it's the same reason we approach ugly chicks.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

hmmm
smh.gif

smh.gif

you're "easy" to them... it's the same reason we approach ugly chicks.

I've shutdown so many fat chicks....... i guess it's true tho....
Other fat dudes giving in to fat chicks too easily.
smh.gif

Big girls need love to. Nothin wrong w/ givin em some either, especially w/ a pretty face. Now them sloppy
grin.gif
lookin jawns u gotta stay clear of.

Originally Posted by yarrh

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7268/****fw2.gif
And that's a problem you and 3/4s of NT share. This thread isn't the solution. Boning gorgeous, thick, unachievable models is thesolution. This thread is the anti-problem. Get in where you fit in is the moral of the story..

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Big girls need love to. Nothin wrong w/ givin em some either, especially w/ a pretty face. Now them sloppy
grin.gif
lookin jawns u gotta stay clear of.
They get love from me.
But it's a bit overwhelming how bold Fat girls get with Fat guys

im not gonna lie a had a big girl on the team for a while she was go to in the clutch when nothing else was popping she was always open

but let me warn the people new to this game. dont be that dude that gets the fat/ugly girl preggo

you gotta be extra careful with these broads they just looking for a dude to slip up

face like charles oakley x body like bria myles= good late night smash

Dee-Dub with the funny topic!
laugh.gif

Well, I have a nice model chick (apparently I missed a thread about post your girl? Where the hell was I AT???), but that doesn't mean I haven't bonedmy share of ugly, fat, and sometimes ugly AND fat chicks.

Personally, if you move women, you have an ugly girl story, and you SHOULD have a fat girl story. I don't necessarily mean Orca Fat, but rather like OLDJennifer Hudson big (maybe slighty bigger, in my case
laugh.gif
).

I once had so much to drink I kissed a decidecly ugly specimen of a female at a DKE party I went to with some of my caucasoid brethren. I'd consumedcopious amounts of everything they had to drink, and apparently this chick was the house %%*%. The DKE's used to love me so they figured to tell me:"Joe, you DO realize she's both a vacuum AND a finger cuff, right? Be careful" to which I responded "What do you put on a cut?" Theyall said "what?" I asked again... "WHAT do YOU put on a CUT, and WHY?" A less than drunk person said "Alcohol... to kill germs"and my reply was "EXACTLY! I done drank enough alcohol to cure AIDS!" And re-commenced to kissing this busto.

I didn't remember any of that until they showed it to me on tape. Quickly to the campus health center I went. Bullet dodged, crisis averted. That wouldhave pissed me off if I'd got something from THAT situation...
laugh.gif

I think I digressed. Fat Chicks and Ugly chicks, and fat, ugly chicks need lovin too.

I have been through fat girl (not ugly) binges. Usually when Im @ my low points, sexy girls just cant sympathize when a guy goes through a rough patch in hislife. Next time something bad happens to you, get like 3 fat girls (not ugly) invite them all over-I bet they make you feel better...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have never had a fat chick before, but they are intriguing as hell[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Make a dude wanna try it lowkey[/color]
grin.gif
roll.gif

someone please just tell me how it is so I can get that thought out of my brain.
nerd.gif

i cant mess with a butterface,
theyre what we call 2 baggers..
i gotta wear a bag on my face just incase hers falls off
word to dane cook

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have never had a fat chick before, but they are intriguing as hell[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Make a dude wanna try it lowkey[/color]
grin.gif
roll.gif

someone please just tell me how it is so I can get that thought out of my brain.
nerd.gif
Dive into it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supaswagman

word to dane cook

eek.gif
laugh.gif

For a jump off, I got this thing for chunky girls.. Like two hamburgers away from being fat chunky girls

I've damn near made a living receiving felatio from fat girls.

I got a thing for ones with cute faces.

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

supaswagman wrote:

word to dane cook

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man i remember banging a fat chick, it was so uncomfortable.. i couldnt look at her nor at her body.. i was just lookin around her room like i wasfaded/paraniod. Bombest head tho.. just looked upward.. lol.

shooot, anyone that ever got laid, they atleast have 1story of a fat chick or a ugly girl.. for real..

Back
Top Bottom