I got a tint ticket back in October and ...

I went to a hearing today to appeal it, brought pictures of my car and the illinois law on tinted windows and

The judge dismissed my case before i could even explain myself. He said because the cop only wrote "tinted windows" on the ticket without giving details on which windows were tinted, there wasn't enough evidence to find me at fault. By the way apparently in Chicago, you can't have your driver/passenger windows tinted even though Illinois law says you can have 35% all around. Mine were 20% all around at the time of the ticket and i changed them to %35 all around.

cool story indeed

I still want to tint the windows on my truck... not sure if worth the trouble...

same with my car...

I photoshopped mine and brought the pictures to court. they worked.
smile.gif

cool story bro.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I photoshopped mine and brought the pictures to court. they worked.
smile.gif

cool story bro.
If the judge knew wassup, you could have been in a whole world of trouble.

I got a ticket dismissed once just by asking the cop if he clean my window. lol I printed out the owners manual of the meter and read the testing procedure. 
I  could of had 10 percent, still would have been dismissed. nice little loop hole kinda.
pimp.gif

A dude I spoke with said he got out of a ticket by bringing a picture of a different car that looked like his that didn't have tinted windows

laugh.gif
talking about getting out of tickets. One time my dad was parked on a street and everyone on the street got a ticket, he switched his and the car's in front of him. My pops never paid but the other guy paid "his."

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
talking about getting out of tickets. One time my dad was parked on a street and everyone on the street got a ticket, he switched his and the car's in front of him. My pops never paid but the other guy paid "his."
DAMN
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I used to have 9% on my Charger. I got pulled over in Virginia but the officer let me go cause I was stationed there and had Florida tags on my car. But once I had to change my registration to Maryland, I had to take them off....stupid.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

that's just wrong lol

I got 11.5% ..... i put 20% but with the stock tint its 11.5%

Never got pulled over with them.

God forbid i do.

i had 5% tints on my car, all the way around, well, the windshield was 50, i was told, it looked about 20, tho

i never got pulled over.

i even asked cops how hot i was driving around like that

they said i could get pulled over, but they typically dont even waste their time pulling people over for it

which was shocking, seeing how i hear people getting tint tickets all the time

eh

the back 3 windows can be anything, the windshield cant be tinted and the from two need to be light

Back
Top Bottom