I got G'd at the barbershop... VOL. WTF

Thats why you make appts with certain barbers. Dont sit there knowing only the rookie going to open and take his offer

Just take your L shaped edge.

The only way I would hop into a new barber's chair is if dude came well recommended from someone I trust.

I should have known.. he was probably free cause the regs must've known he was straight ***

Most defintely should have trusted your first instinct.

what you did there...

new barbers are always a risky move. im all for sticking with what works. actually finally bit the bullet and tried out this new spot in time square, as recommended to me by a couple of my boys. it was more expensive ($24 after tip) but the cut was official. hairline was good money and the taper and fade was on point. black barbershops ftw, and he keeps his tools clean.

back in the day my uncle used to cruise up from philly to get a regular cut in nyc. prolly why he racked up 500K miles on his old vw :pimp:

Last edited:
not picworthy imo... 
grin.gif
mean.gif

We'll be the judge of that.

I remember coming home after getting a messed up cut... looked in the mirror and punched a whole through the wall.

Damn old lady left me looking like Bert from Sesame Street. SMH.

So you realize while he is cutting your hair that he is messing you up...

... and you still tip afterwards?

C'mon son!

opposite for me today.... got the tape wit tha sides and back faded..
swag on a million :x :smokin

my barber >>>>>

LOL @ the thought of you barging into the barbershop complaining about your messed up haircut, then all of the attention being focused back on your messed up haircut 
roll.gif

Just take the L

When I use to pay for it I'd wait hours for my barber to cut my hair if I had to or just go early the next day. IDC IDC IDC IDC. No brand new dude is gonna cut my hair unless he gets a heavy cosign by my barber and I watch him cut somebody else's hair first.

I remember coming home after getting a messed up cut... looked in the mirror and punched a whole through the wall.

Damn old lady left me looking like Bert from Sesame Street. SMH.

So you realize while he is cutting your hair that he is messing you up...

... and you still tip afterwards?

C'mon son!

lolololo

I was just thinking the other night about a cut I got years ago and how bad the dude ****** me.

So pissed for not saying anything and still feel like a chump for just letting it slide.

Embarrassed myself with how hard I was played.
Dead at Haircuts haunting you years later
roll.gif

Had the same story a few weeks ago. The dude was trying to look all smooth and **** but he didn't even give me the cut I asked for. I wanted a taper and he gave me a sort of super low Mohawk fade. I was heated. Got him back though with not tipping him and he gave me the stoneface. I also made it known that he cut it bad by putting a hat on when I waited outside. My girl liked the cut though for some reason but, it was not my style at all.

Hair Grows Back........

Life Goes on.........

Log off...........

Nah, a haircut is something you HAVE to wear 24/7, if you happen to try someone new and they door a poor job, then you gotta go around work/school wherever the next couple weeks knowing the line ups crooked, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom