I got red light ticket thru those Cameras...any chance of me beating it?? (Video)

or hows about you dont pay it and just go sit your one day out in jail. thats what i do when im broke with tickets, sit them joints out.

Well i was just told that if I actually do decide to go to court and plead guilty, they could reduce the fine.

This is my first citation btw. Ive never gotten a ticket before.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I thought it was gonna be something like what happened to the truck before you but nope.

Fail.

Take the L.

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

Well i was just told that if I actually do decide to go to court and plead guilty, they could reduce the fine.

tired.gif

If you plead guilty there is no need to go to court.
You can plead guilty in writing or plead guilty just by making a payment.

Fines can actually be increased for wasting the courts time and still being found guilty.

sendbinary.asp

your new avy pic.

*let me have some fun*since you already gave out some personal info already*, I'm havin a really bad day

-
laugh.gif
i bet dude in the truck thought he got the ticket.

- and c'mon man you knew you couldnt beat that ticket before you posted. i mean you were riding the brake before you got to the light because it wasyellow, then tried to gun it and lost.

-
roll.gif
@ you posting a video of your failure on NT

Is the car registered to you? I was driving a car registered to my mom. When the ticket came back, I just didn't pay it, and it never gotten brought up inpoints or anything. This was 3 years ago in San Leandro. If something would have happened already, my mom would have had to pay the fines when she renewed theregistration for the car, but she didn't for 3 years. And on top of that, I never got any points coming my way. Might look into that.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I got one in Beverly Hills..
aint no way to beat em.
actually there is. my aunt beat one when they first came out in socal.

if your front wheels are passed the crosswalk before the light turns red you are good.

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

tired.gif
They won't reduce the cost of the ticket just because you plead guilty in court as opposed to mailing your guilty plea and money in. You willprobably have to pay court costs in addition to the fine if you take it to court, though.

in a related story, there's a dude here in phoenix that wears a mask on our freeways when he speeds. i'm VERY new out here and haven't ever seenradars and cameras on a fwy before. well, he's currently got 37 charges against him and his defense is because it's the mask it cannot be proven thathe is the driver.
pimp.gif
if the defense holds up.

be ready to pay a minimum fine of $500 if you plead guilty/no contest or you can plead not guilty and be heard in court and ask for community service in lieuof paying the fine, the judge would decide if youre qualified for community service

Back
Top Bottom