I got stung by a bee earlier today

when it happened it felt like this:
Spoiler [+]
Blanka_Ernest.gif

moments later felt like this:

Spoiler [+]
JonnyPeeshakeshsm.gif

I don't remember it feeling this bad when I was younger. I can still feel the pain now and a little red. I'd wish this pain on my worst enemy. 
eek.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

lol i feel ya.. i got stung on the back of my neck once by a wasp and that *%#+ had me thinkin i was gonna die.. then 20 secs later i was wonderin why the hell did the pain go away so quick..

whatever it injects from the stinger
sick.gif

nature is crazy..

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I wonder which is worse, bee or wasp stings?

When it happened my sister told me it was a wasp. I couldn't tell someone the difference if they paid me. I didn't see it but I know where they hang out by my drive way.

Got stung my first time last week in my 21 years on this planet, really wasn't that bad... Now I don't even avoid them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I wonder which is worse, bee or wasp stings?

When it happened my sister told me it was a wasp. I couldn't tell someone the difference if they paid me. I didn't see it but I know where they hang out by my drive way.

Wasp...trust me
sick.gif

I used to be afraid of that *%#$ until I got stung by multiple.

During a football practice, we ran by a beehive and got stung by the whole damn nest. No dambs were given by the bees that day, suicide mission indeed.
tired.gif

I have never been stung by a bee but I have been stung a couple times by wasps hurts for hours

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

dear diary

...I entered a thread tonight to post "dear diary". I'm so cool.
Thread about nothing. Just saying. I got stung in my first NT Summit, Bees were hovering everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom