I got stung by a bee earlier today

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Team I hate bees, wasps, hornets and all they cousins and kinfolk.

Man, what?!? I'm a grown *%% man and I have no shame in running from bees, wasps and all that. Hell, I'll run from a big *%% fly if I can't identify it lol. Then again, I'm highly allergic and swell up like mug.

I've never been stung by either a Bee or Wasp. I always just keep it cool around them, a question to y'all is how/why have some of you been stung before? But what I'm getting from this is that a Bee sting is cake?

I got stung by a bumble bee from the same nest two years in a row at the same location during the same month of the year.

SMH @ my 5 and 6 year old self. Oh and I was stung in a similar location on the back of my head both times.
roll.gif

Never been stung since.

Got stung once while sitting in a finance class in college. Arm swelled up to like 3 times it's original size. Went to the pharmacist and they said take benadryl. Had a party that night so I wasn't trying to take pills. We froze cans of mountain dew and taped em to my arm. Now that I think abt it, prob 50 other things we could've done for the swelling instead but oh well.

I got stung by a wasp on my pinky finger when I was little and remember my grandma put meat tenderizer all over the area to take the sting out. Don't remember if it worked but she swears by it.

The only time I got stung by a bee was when I was rolling down a hill when I was younger & rolled right over one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I've never been stung by either a Bee or Wasp. I always just keep it cool around them, a question to y'all is how/why have some of you been stung before? But what I'm getting from this is that a Bee sting is cake?

How? Why?!!!....I was 9, maybe 10. Walked outside to feed the dog in my PJs. When I went back to continue playin sonic, I felt smethn in my pants. Didn't hear it buzz til the #$!@@ stung me on the leg. +%!# hurt like hell. Been spraying them $@*++%% ever since.Death to them all. I don't need honey.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

When I was about 8 I got a later so I could take a closer look at a nest that was in a corner on my porch. Big mistake. Got stung near my eye. Cried like a ^$&#*.
Yesterday, I was taking the dog cage out of my car and I walked near a nest and bam. I threw the cage and started jumping around trying to find the bee/wasp. Got me behind my leg. Felt it for hours.
30t6p3b.gif
. From what some people posted in this thread it sounds like I got stung by a wasp.

one time i lifted my arm with no shirt on and a wasp stung my armpit.
indifferent.gif

got stung in the throat one time riding a bike.

i was painting outside and ran into a wasp nest so big an exterminator had to come.  me and my friend both got hit like 10 times. 

nothing really happens when i get stung, it hurts for a minute then just itches bad. so i don't really trip off bees and such.

Got stung by a bee on the inside of my ear when I was like 2 or 3 (I'm 22 now) and I still remember that day vividly..so that tells you how much it hurt.  Also got stung when I was about 6 on my hand by a wasp.
Maybe I'm slightly allergic, but bee and wasp stings HURT like hell to me.  I'ma 6'1, grown %$% man, and have no problems ducking/dipping from wasps n bees.

I remember I was having a water battle and hopped of the porch right into a swarm of bees. I just said f it and took my stings.
laugh.gif

i think i was 7 when I got stung by bee. It stung my hand. I remember being pissed off at the bee that i wanted to go back to the area and kill it LOL

I can vividly remember getting stung as kid and my grandpa coming over and telling the following story...
'Back when I was your age I knew a kid that got stung by a bee and he was just fine. 
smile.gif
 Then five minutes later he had a seizure and died. 
eek.gif
'

I remember when I was younger I went to the shed to get my basketball and the second I opened it, like 3 wasps flew out and stung me up.

Felt like I got smacked in the neck with a cactus. 

Spoiler [+]
I never got my basketball
30t6p3b.gif

i doubt anyone has had them happen to them.  one time i stepped on a dead catfishes spine... FUUUUUUUU they are venomous and boy my foot was on fire.

Back
Top Bottom