I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

@Mr S J King
  Dudes in here are just about the laughs. A few of us threw out the dry snitching aspect of what Charlemange did but they weren't trying to hear it and wrote it off. Well said with your block of text up there

We talking about the media here pleighboi. Aint no such thing as "off-camera". No such thing as "off the the record". Anything a guest does or says from the moment they walk in the building is liable to be disseminated to the public. All these ppl want is headlines, views and attention; guess what? They got it from a 2 minute interview. All those internet views and syndication of the interview to markets throughout the entire United States all from Birdman Shenanigans. Thought you would know this from your work at ESPN, Jemele. Put some RESPEK on your name.

How did birdsman think that was gonna go exactly?

"YALL PUT SUM ****** RESPECT ON MY NAME...ALL TREE O YALL"

Envy "Good morning welcome to the breakfast club we have a special guest"

Looool

Hands down the illest part of the whole interview

Caping? Boy stop.

You got one more time mentioning my name and this caping nonsense..
:lol:

IS YOU CAPING OR ARE YOU RIDING

Let's be real, CTG is a gossiping *** broad, and Birdman will really get him hit if he wanted to. But none of that makes him look any less stupid or this **** not funny. Take a breath, enjoy the lulz.

What was so funny ?... I heard everybody talking about this interview ..watched it and left disappointed

I don't listen to their show, nor do I find gossipin asss men on the radio funny.
Dash told them cats to get off the radio with all that old women on the porch gossipin, but they fought him tooth and nail.

Now you got a cat that's certified in the streets telling you he basically had a hit out on you but he let you make it; and you wanna bring up other people's names.
This same man agrees to do business with you (an interview that gets the show ratings and revenue), despite his dislike of how you slander his name and reputation.

But because you're such a broad and don't see the error in your ways, the interview starts and you immediately begin doing the same exact crap he asked you not to do.
Then the same person contacts you to make good on the situation, and you blow them off like they were the one slandering your name on the radio, while you simultaneously admit to personally knowing nothing at all about the person you are slandering and speaking vile about.

Sometimes you can get too full of yourself, and it's obvious that trio of individuals has let their success cloud there judgment.
This is what I thought of, besides laughing at Respeck and the other quotable. 

But they still did Birdman dirty. As soon as the show starts, Charlamange said, "Birdman's here cursing us out!" 

Charlamange is going to get GOT,  regardless how shaky Birdman's voice was and how his english came. 

The camera was rolling when Birdman went on his tirade, so why not mention it when you go on air?
Say they did do a straight interview, but Birdman's energy looked off because of the aforementioned tirade, wouldn't it come off weird unless you knew it stemmed from him cussing them out prior?

Ya it's not really funny at all. 4chan and Internet dweebs worldwide wake up to roast celebs daily tho. So it's just this internet meme sarcastic crappy sense of humour that everybody has.

Have fun though.

Last edited:
So, you would've got checked and did the interview like nothing happened?

You'd be surprised how many times they get "checked" before interviews. Artist come up there and explicitly tell them not to mention this or that etc. Cameras aren't rolling, interview proceeds as normal.

This was just strange because of how baby did it, and they had the cameras rolling. CTG could've worked the confrontation somewhere later in the interview. But I understand him doing it. Tension was high, he knew baby was still mad, and the reaction would be gold.

If CTG made the remarks about baby cussing them out a few minutes down the line in the interview after Baby cooled off, it likely woulda been a tamer reaction.

Birdman didn't check them cats.
He calmly asked them to quit trashin his name, sat down to do the interview.

As for me, I don't talk down on other people's names so I wouldn't be in a situation like the one they found themselves in.

As for me, I don't talk down on other people's names so I wouldn't be in a situation like the one they found themselves in.
you clearly put respek on people's name ... You is a good man or man of good ...

Calmly but w/ profanity :lol: It's almost as if he went there w/ that intention to do just as he did

Back
Top Bottom