I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

CTG should be happy Young Thug threatened him on IG. That's a tell tale sign that someone is harmless. 

If donald trump walked on with Larry king cussed him out before the interview, the first thing Larry would talk about it is what happened lol

How do so many of yall go through life not knowing what the **** yall talking about?

If donald trump walked on with Larry king cussed him out before the interview, the first thing Larry would talk about it is what happened lol

How do so many of yall go through life not knowing what the **** yall talking about?

:rofl:

Exactly, this dumb dude gave them all the source they needed for a buzzing interview right off the bat.

Like dude what exactly were you expecting to achieve with that approach?....attack them live on the radio?...catch a crazy lawsuit?...charges?....not to mention you now have a public motive if any of your goons move in on them outside their job....you practically exposed all your cards, for a "street" cat, birdman acting like a suburban child in a tantrum.

Dudes be too busy pretending they street cats too realize they sound silly

Last edited:
I don't like CTG and I thought he was a bit shook buy he stood his ground.

Bird thought he was going to shook him to the point he wouldn't say anything with that line I knew your whereabouts a few time but decided to handle it as a man.

Basically implying that he could roll up on him anytime.

Last edited:
Easy to stand your ground when 500 cameras are around.

Charlemagne is my dude but he did dry snitch to the audience with the, "He just cussed us out" card

Should have let the interview go organically.

But no interview could have gotten them THIS much attention.

I see both sides.

Didn't Birdman called back the next wanting to apologize and have a one on one convo with CTG but he refused to?

I can't even respect CTG now, he's being petty. Unless he's afraid something going to happen. :lol:

Easy to stand your ground when 500 cameras are around.

Charlemagne is my dude but he did dry snitch to the audience with the, "He just cussed us out" card

Should have let the interview go organically.

But no interview could have gotten them THIS much attention.

I see both sides.
He's a radio host 
laugh.gif
Any radio station would've done so.

You know what to expect when you go on the Breakfast Club. 

Are y'all serious? CTG dry snitching? It was recorded so the whole world could see. CTG could have said nothing and the video would have been released and then the whole world would know! CTG just speeded up the process for the radio listeners! Bird took an L now Respeck that!

So is Envy a snitch too for telling the camera man "let's go" multiple times so they can catch the altercation?

They're radio personalities. This stuff attracts views and listeners. You're not thinking about it from a business standpoint.

Last edited:
He's a radio host :lol: Any radio station would've done so.
You know what to expect when you go on the Breakfast Club. 
Not sure how you can make that assumption.

I am simply saying they COULD HAVE went on with some form of an interview if CTG didn't make the cussed us out comments. That sent Baby over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom