I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

Single's cover? Info?
nerd.gif

If this is the joint that he opened the BET awards with I didn't like it that much but the song is cool.

If this is the joint that he opened the BET awards with I didn't like it that much but the song is cool.

Completely love the song and it has me amped for the album.. With that said this track can be interpreted a million ways

Completely love the song and it has me amped for the album.. With that said this track can be interpreted a million ways

Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole !@+
More specifically, they can kiss my #@#*!%%
I'm an #@#*!%%
You n_s got joooooooookes

Guy is a fool.
laugh.gif
Song BEEN on repeat.

Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole !@+
More specifically, they can kiss my #@#*!%%
I'm an #@#*!%%
You n_s got joooooooookes

Guy is a fool.
laugh.gif
Song BEEN on repeat.

Originally Posted by awwsome

"In this white man's world, We the one's chosen"

You see it...

Trusteesgroup.jpg
Mikespin-fixed_000.JPG

ngblackpharaoh.jpg

small_obama_image1225942272.jpg

_s have no clue about whats going on in the world around them. Especially at this crucial time in history. Frustrates me to no end.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

"In this white man's world, We the one's chosen"

You see it...

Trusteesgroup.jpg
Mikespin-fixed_000.JPG

ngblackpharaoh.jpg

small_obama_image1225942272.jpg

_s have no clue about whats going on in the world around them. Especially at this crucial time in history. Frustrates me to no end.
smh.gif

I still haven't heard this song yet - I refuse to listen to it - I changed the channel on the BET Awards and everything...

...I want his next album to be the first album I buy without having previously heard one track off of it.

Back
Top Bottom