I Guess Nike Is Not Releasing A Mens Easter Air Force Or Dunk..Sooo Ummm..I Took It Upon Myself!

I made my own..I need to be fresh on Easter!...tell me what you think..give me the negitive and the positive..wont bother me non..I LOVE HATE..so if u like,thank you!..and if you dont..well den u just dont...THANKS TO NIKE ID "MEMBERS ONLY"....Crinkled Paten..Butter Soft Leather interior..Orange/Yellowlaces..Purple Bottom

sick.gif

Those actually look pretty nice! I love the butter leather on the interior, I just got a pair of court force supremes with the same material. Just asuggestion, maybe next time you just write "EASTER" or "HAPPY EASTER," so that every other year people wouldn't know they were from2008. Still, nice pickup...

Peace.

It's not considered "hating" just because someone doesn't share the same taste as you, and second, that crackled patent leather makes themlook severely used.

Those could have been decent if you left out the orange and just did a purple/yellow/green colorway.

Thankz for lookin at ma Dunks...I see some good response..I see some dislike...thank you..yes the leather is supposed to look like that..itz Crinkled Paten..Ilove em...and for (DaveBWC23) I got "Easter 2008" because I "1 and done" my sneakers..u kno wear em once and put em away for good..

IMO - All the easter shoes are ugly, hyped up, and a big waste of money. Those are no exception in my book.

I don't know if this was an option but I would have just used crinkled patent on the yellow parts. That would have been dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom