i had one of the best burger and fries the other day.

if you're in So Cal, try Legends.

Wattaburger is okay... used to live in Texas and I thought In n Out was better.

Yes! Little bacon cheeseburger- mayo, mustard, raw onion, grilled mushroom, a-1 sauce w/ a regular cajun fry! I'm set.
They just built on in Fairborn,Ohio too.

I had in and out for the first time last summer, i gotta say it was awesome.
Five guys is like the in and out for the east side. They both hit the spot without a doubt haha

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by pip777

Five Guys is good.
pimp.gif

Pause

roll.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

idk ya'll probably climbed out the desert and walked straight into a strip mall and had some Five Guys.

Tastes like a pretty average burger to me. Cookout has a better hamburger in my opinion. FG is ridiculously over hyped.
how can you compare small chains to larger chains like 5guys and In N Out though?

i heard lots of good stuff about 5 guys....
would like to try it one day....

I need to get to a Five Guys, but honestly I don't think anything can top Shake Shack. You know its some damn good food when you wait in that insane line.

Originally Posted by sosly

Are there any in California? I'm tired of In N Out.
there are actually (in socal though). one is in carson and the other in cerritos. i tried it in carson and i thought it was pretty good. pricierthan in n out but you can put a lot more toppings on your burger. massive portions of fries, but they were a little too salty. hard for me to say which isbetter, but five guys is worth a try.

i knew this was gonna be five guys. i literally ate a burger from there 30 mins ago.

I was craving a burger, now I'm gonna have to go to 5 guys tomorrow because of this thread. I wish there was one near me so they could deliver
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

abjqpy.jpg
party pooper
laugh.gif

but its all good. im 20 and i work out so it aint nothin but a thang. dirty bulking FTW. btw, i didnt take the pic. i got it off google images.
im starting to second guess whataburger with the response its getting, though,

Back
Top Bottom